who will go to state in a/aa?

timbdp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheffield does have a chance this is soccer who would of thought that Usj would

beat Dyesburg. And lets not forget Sheffield sent Usj packing two years in a row.

so i will be a good game

they dont have a keeper, i know this is the game of soccer and it is the most bizarre sport, but i said usj would beat dyersburg, look at my posts... also sheffield got beat by dyersburg 8-0 and usj beat dyersburg, i can safely say you can count them out... if somehow sheffield pull off a win you can say whatever to anything i post, but usj can book their hotels, they are going to state, no offense to sheffield usj is just the better team

Big E

Sheffield will lose badly against USJ on Sat. Their starting Keeper was red carded in the last 5 minutes by taking our forward down in a bearhug and head lock to keep him from scoring. Stupid move on his part already losing 3-0. Their back-up keeper is really bad. He tried to do a throwin from the sideline and left the goal wide open. USJ skates into the state.

Thanks, Madison, and good luck to you!

Is the bracket wrong, then, from the Chattanoogan? The way I read it, Sheffield didn't advance (but then again, the print is so dang small, and I am an old man, so I may have read it wrong)

Are you crazy or what? You do not have a keeper to stop a rec team, and USJ will wax you. The last 2 years you have been good, but this year you have been hanging on by a thread. Guess what? USJ is going to cut that thread. After you get beat by them, are you going to use the same on excuse that all of your team did not play? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USJ 6

SHEFFIELD 0

Sheffield does have a chance this is soccer who would of thought that Usj would

beat Dyesburg. And lets not forget Sheffield sent Usj packing two years in a row.

so i will be a good game

first of all i am not from sheffield all i am saying is they might win they are so

unpredictable first they tied milan then they beat haywood 4-1 then they lose 8-0

to dyersburg then they beat haywood in pk's and they lose to madison 4-0 whats

next only god knows.

also madison players looks like yall road to murfreesboro just got tougher?

first of all i am not from sheffield all i am saying is they might win they are so

unpredictable first they tied milan then they beat haywood 4-1 then they lose 8-0

to dyersburg then they beat haywood in pk's and they lose to madison 4-0 whats

next only god knows.

also madison players looks like yall road to murfreesboro just got tougher?

It also helps that they get an automatic berth to Region Semis.

Hey Big G,

Tell me a little about Catholic. How they play, who to watch, etc...

They have an excellent team, with an outstanding keeper. I would say their strongest players are their left outside mid (Chase Nieri), their forwards (Joe Pierce), and their fullback (Joel Adams). Doug Hall is an outstanding midfielder, too. Ricardo Martinez is hard to handle up top, as well. Also, you will be amazed at #8 (Tyler Gibson I think) at his ball control, distribution, and winning 50/50 balls... he is tiny, but amazing.

So, in short, I think they are incredible. They play a good controlled midfield attack (no "long ball wishfull thinking attack"), and they hit hard, but clean. They are GREAT off of corners and set plays.

Unfortunately for Pigeon Forge, they are coming off a REALLY tough overtime loss to CAK. They are feeling what we felt in districts after losing to them, and they are going to bring their A game. Good luck... this probably didn't help you, but I just tried to put it like I saw it.

They have an excellent team, with an outstanding keeper. I would say their strongest players are their left outside mid (Chase Nieri), their forwards (Joe Pierce), and their fullback (Joel Adams). Doug Hall is an outstanding midfielder, too. Ricardo Martinez is hard to handle up top, as well. Also, you will be amazed at #8 (Tyler Gibson I think) at his ball control, distribution, and winning 50/50 balls... he is tiny, but amazing.

So, in short, I think they are incredible. They play a good controlled midfield attack (no "long ball wishfull thinking attack"), and they hit hard, but clean. They are GREAT off of corners and set plays.

Unfortunately for Pigeon Forge, they are coming off a REALLY tough overtime loss to CAK. They are feeling what we felt in districts after losing to them, and they are going to bring their A game. Good luck... this probably didn't help you, but I just tried to put it like I saw it.

Haha, well anything helps ya know, to know that they are good at set pieces sorda helps... madison plays them in the semis of state if they make it past tomorrow and wednesday or whenever the first day of state is... should be interesting.... i got a question big G... do any of the teams you guys have played so far use players that do "the long throw in" and put it like on the keeper and just try to get a flick, cuz i know there are several players around here that do it