Region 8-1A

jacket2557

Wardawg I guess you didn't see the reply I made to my other post so I started a new one. As you can tell I am from Greenfield and am a starting lineman on the team. What I was wanting to know was are you guys going after our o and d line coach? Coach Puckett. He has coached me for two years now and I don't want to see him go. He's the best coach I've ever had. He lives next to a family member of mine, so I asked him about it. He said he is in talks for several spots, but Lake County is #1 on his list. We here at Greenfield were supposed to offer him a job, but I guess vaughn is screwing that up too. I hope we can keep him he is great, but wherever he goes he will greatly improve their team. So I hope not Lake County either You guys have enough speed, you don't need a better line too. Anyways, good luck to you guys in your search, but leave our guy alone. (joke)

Jacket, I did not see your reply. Coach Puckett seems to be a good man and has a passion for coaching. We have talked to him on the football side but interviews have not officially begun for teaching spots yet. They will begin in a couple of weeks. I expect him to be interviewd and he will definitely be in the running.

Ok Wardawg. Thanks for getting back to me. I was kidding when I said that you shouldn't take coach Puckett. I think he's the best coach I've ever been around, and you should take him if you can. I hope he doesn't see what I wrote earlier, or he'll probably yell at me. :thumb: Anyways I appreciate your honesty and I hope it goes good for you guys. I know you'll probably hire coach because anyone who meets him knows how great he is. I just wish Greenfield was smart enough to open up a spot for him. Oh well....

• 2 months later...