CBHS

thedtrain

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that. Ridings plays for BGA. I believe he has only one lose this year.

I do not know who pitched against CBHS when they played BGA but CBHS did beat them twice in 3 days i believe. Both good games though, BGA has a great team and probably wouldnt even have to have Ridings on the hill to have a shot at beating CBHS.

We played twice back in April. The first game they pitched Packer, who is just nasty... haha, and he had 20 K's. The second game was back and fourth and we just ran out of pitching, not to take anything away from them. The first guy we threw was out of our rotation, not at all syaing he isnt good... he leads a good pitching staff in ERA with 1.09.

CBHS is going to be tough to beat this week, I hope we get a shot at them.

And Matt Ridings is #1 in our rotation. I believe he is 9-1 with that loss coming to Mountain Vista in the Westminster National Classic (Miami) over Spring Break. Of the 18 outs he had 15K's and no earned runs. They scored on a passed ball... eventually winning 1-0 in 6

We played twice back in April. The first game they pitched Packer, who is just nasty... haha, and he had 20 K's. The second game was back and fourth and we just ran out of pitching, not to take anything away from them. The first guy we threw was out of our rotation, not at all syaing he isnt good... he leads a good pitching staff in ERA with 1.09.

CBHS is going to be tough to beat this week, I hope we get a shot at them.

And Matt Ridings is #1 in our rotation. I believe he is 9-1 with that loss coming to Mountain Vista in the Westminster National Classic (Miami) over Spring Break. Of the 18 outs he had 15K's and no earned runs. They scored on a passed ball... eventually winning 1-0 in 6

who has he signed with??

The thing about christian brothers is that they are so balanced. They draw some of the best Memphis has to offer year in year out. Suprisingly, this was suposed to be a down year for them. They may not be unbeatable but i do think make a nice run in the state tourney. I guess will see.

who all does cbhs have on their team that has signed to go to the next level?

...and dont count baylor out

Matt Packer has signed with the university of virginia, josh shelton and jason volpe have both signed with christian brothers university, alan wright has sign with the university of tennessee at knoxville. Seth Walker will play college ball but is undecided as to where and the same is true for david clayton/

I count no one out. CBHS is the favorite but anyone can win this tournament. Its gonna take a very solid week for any team to win it and no one can walk through this easily.