Anderson County Mavs

oskie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope AC gets put out in their 1st 2 games..they dont deserve 2 be there as much as some of these teams around here do

Obviously AC deserves to be there, they have only lost 5 games this year. I believe they have enough good sticks and pitching to make a run at the state championship. Good luck and congrats to coach guinn and the mavericks.

Obviously AC deserves to be there, they have only lost 5 games this year. I believe they have enough good sticks and pitching to make a run at the state championship. Good luck and congrats to coach guinn and the mavericks.

one more loss and yall are done..i wish i was there to see the eye black smear off ur eyes while u cry ur eyes out or throw ur straight billed hats to the ground after u lose out .. i knew this would happen...you all have no depth in ur pitching..all u rely on is byrge..he may win 1 game down there for yall but after that u all aint got nothin...so..way to go 2day guys on putting up a fight in ur first game in the 'boro cyall back home here in about a day or so

Edited by shsbsbll33

one more loss and yall are done..i wish i was there to see the eye black smear off ur eyes while u cry ur eyes out or throw ur straight billed hats to the ground after u lose out .. i knew this would happen...you all have no depth in ur pitching..all u rely on is byrge..he may win 1 game down there for yall but after that u all aint got nothin...so..way to go 2day guys on putting up a fight in ur first game in the 'boro cyall back home here in about a day or so

Hey, I hate to say it but shsbsbll33 is right, they have no pitching depth this year. They were a better team last year, but ran into a Seymour team that ripped them a new one, me being part of that team and goin 4-4 w a homer off of Byrge. Yes, they are good when Byrge is on the hill, but hes not invincible and will or have already found that out at the tourney. Those teams are better than most around here, obviously you all havent been there and done that like I have. Just look at the teams that have been in the championship, they had depth in their pen and rotation whether or not they had a hard thrower or not. So before you all open your mouth, get to state or do your research before you make yourself look like an idiot as many of you have done in this thread.

Hey, I hate to say it but shsbsbll33 is right, they have no pitching depth this year. They were a better team last year, but ran into a Seymour team that ripped them a new one, me being part of that team and goin 4-4 w a homer off of Byrge. Yes, they are good when Byrge is on the hill, but hes not invincible and will or have already found that out at the tourney. Those teams are better than most around here, obviously you all havent been there and done that like I have. Just look at the teams that have been in the championship, they had depth in their pen and rotation whether or not they had a hard thrower or not. So before you all open your mouth, get to state or do your research before you make yourself look like an idiot as many of you have done in this thread.

Hey GeeCab Driver10 I believe u got absolutely stomped by Loudon and ol JT and then got obliterated by P.F. on ur way to new job at the local convienence store. Keep runnin ur mouth bout hittin a 255 ft homerun. U aint done nothin and aint been nowhere. Keep coming to the park and watchin AC win with freshman pitchers(were u there) at AC. U talk like u know somthin about winning and u dont . Read this when u get through with ur midnight shift at the local Quick Stop Store.

Hey GeeCab Driver10 I believe u got absolutely stomped by Loudon and ol JT and then got obliterated by P.F. on ur way to new job at the local convienence store. Keep runnin ur mouth bout hittin a 255 ft homerun. U aint done nothin and aint been nowhere. Keep coming to the park and watchin AC win with freshman pitchers(were u there) at AC. U talk like u know somthin about winning and u dont . Read this when u get through with ur midnight shift at the local Quick Stop Store.

Dang guys

Ac has a good team throughout the lineup. There team can hit the ball. We (Seymour) did have them 2 times but they made the plays to come back and win both games. They will be the team to beat next yr with just about every1 returning. Represent East TN and dont let another West TN win it.