Anderson County Mavs

oskie

Hey GeeCab Driver10 I believe u got absolutely stomped by Loudon and ol JT and then got obliterated by P.F. on ur way to new job at the local convienence store. Keep runnin ur mouth bout hittin a 255 ft homerun. U aint done nothin and aint been nowhere. Keep coming to the park and watchin AC win with freshman pitchers(were u there) at AC. U talk like u know somthin about winning and u dont . Read this when u get through with ur midnight shift at the local Quick Stop Store.

personally i hit a 340 ft hr. off that freshman pitcher they beat us with but i gve him credit he has potential but he didnt beat us yalls good coaching and better bats beat us and byrge closing has kicked our ###### but good luck next year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to AC! What you have done is to show everyone that team chemistry, playing together as a team (no "I's" here), good fundimentals, and hard work pays off.

Never been any love lost between the team my son played for and AC, but you came together with average team talent and beat teams that had better individual talent. Thats what championship teams are made of. Everyone pulling their own weight. No superstars here. Just a bunch of kids playing together as a TEAM.

Very refreshing!!

Best of luck the rest of you time in the 'Boro.

shsbsbll33- AC's lack of pitching has now aloud them to win another and stay alive beating ND 10-3 with Chesney pitching a beautiful game. So i guess AC lack of pitching is not so bad after all saying their is only 4 AA teams left in the state.

Congratulations Maverick's. The Redskin Nation wishes you all the best of luck. We may be rivals but we are still pulling for you guys!! Keep Ripping the Baseball!!

Congratulations to Coaches Guinn, Russell, Pack and to the kids. You have made AC extremely proud with your play and the example you set. Keep your heads up, the future of AC baseball is bright.

Congratulations Anderson County on your season. You had to play some very good baseball to get as far as you did. I just can't figure out why several people do not like you? Seems that every post I read that there are alot of bickering going on.

Well congratulations on the LOSS last night ladies...sorry ur done puttin on ur black eye makeup for a while...goes to show that lack of pitching...

gah will you ever shut up? we beat yall twice, we went to state, we finished 3rd or 4th. yall couldnt make it out of region, i dont want to hear anything until u back up that trash talk, which u didnt this year

Hey GeeCab Driver10 I believe u got absolutely stomped by Loudon and ol JT and then got obliterated by P.F. on ur way to new job at the local convienence store. Keep runnin ur mouth bout hittin a 255 ft homerun. U aint done nothin and aint been nowhere. Keep coming to the park and watchin AC win with freshman pitchers(were u there) at AC. U talk like u know somthin about winning and u dont . Read this when u get through with ur midnight shift at the local Quick Stop Store.

Look, I dont know who you are or where youre from, but I can almost guarantee that Im better than you. So stop runnin your mouth about stuff you know nothing about because obviously you werent there to know now were you? And plus I did get an academic scholarship with a baseball addition to Maryville College, and where did/are you going? Probably not anywhere. Plus ######, all homers look the same in the book and we stomped AC that game so stop runnin your weiner washer about it. So if you think you are better than me put your money where your mouth is. And if you wanna know the truth, ask my boys from Seymour, they know the truth. Actually speakin of that homer, I hit one of the farthest balls Heritage has seen in a summer league game last year against better pitchin than I ever saw in high school, and I got invited to 4 showcases last year. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And I do know about winning because when I was at Seymour, we tied a school record in wins my junior year and came close my senior year. Also, I dont work a midnight shift anywhere, you must be gettin me confused with your mom and girlfriend, if you have one.

Sorry about the comments from some Seymour people who wont even be returning next year, not all Seymour players are like that, so ill speak for the rest of us returning Seymour players..... Anderson County did deserve to be in the state they had the hitting, pitching, and coaching that it takes to make it to state obviously with Bryge and Pack, and even though we had them down both times we faced them they never quit and came back and beat us both times which means they must have wanted to win it more since we couldnt ever finish out a game. I dont know how someone could say they didnt deserve to be in state since they only lost like 5 games and beat some really good times on the way. Congrats to AC on a good season.