Anderson County Mavs

oskie

Look, I dont know who you are or where youre from, but I can almost guarantee that Im better than you. So stop runnin your mouth about stuff you know nothing about because obviously you werent there to know now were you? And plus I did get an academic scholarship with a baseball addition to Maryville College, and where did/are you going? Probably not anywhere. Plus ######, all homers look the same in the book and we stomped AC that game so stop runnin your weiner washer about it. So if you think you are better than me put your money where your mouth is. And if you wanna know the truth, ask my boys from Seymour, they know the truth. Actually speakin of that homer, I hit one of the farthest balls Heritage has seen in a summer league game last year against better pitchin than I ever saw in high school, and I got invited to 4 showcases last year. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And I do know about winning because when I was at Seymour, we tied a school record in wins my junior year and came close my senior year. Also, I dont work a midnight shift anywhere, you must be gettin me confused with your mom and girlfriend, if you have one.

Oh lord...Maryville College thats pretty impressive...AC went to state because they were good...We played them in the Sportsbelle this year and they were good...sure we made plenty of mistakes but good teams take advantage of them like they did...i believe that they were at state and you were at home...I went to a pitching combine with Byrge and we were the hardest two throwing people there so unless you are better than he is i wouldn't talk very much...and judging by the looks of it you went to MC so i doubt you are near as good as he is...I hope you enjoyed your time at home while AC was representing the East in the Spring Fling.

Edited by rebelguy21

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got to play against AC and Seymour in the sportsbelle and from those games it looked like to me that seymour had the better players but AC had some great coaching which helped them win the close games

To go along with that...they executed, in the sportsbelle we were able to battle back to a chance to tie or take the lead more than once....they brought Byrge in and he just shut us down...its hard to hit someone throwing 86-88 with a good curveball to open up the hitters eyes...

Oh lord...Maryville College thats pretty impressive...AC went to state because they were good...We played them in the Sportsbelle this year and they were good...sure we made plenty of mistakes but good teams take advantage of them like they did...i believe that they were at state and you were at home...I went to a pitching combine with Byrge and we were the hardest two throwing people there so unless you are better than he is i wouldn't talk very much...and judging by the looks of it you went to MC so i doubt you are near as good as he is...I hope you enjoyed your time at home while AC was representing the East in the Spring Fling.

Okay, the whole MC thing, I didnt go to play baseball, I went for my education and baseball was just a plus. I could have went to Carson-Newman or just about and Div. II school I wanted to, but unlike some of you, I realize that baseball isnt where Im going to make my living and thats why I chose MC. Also, Im not a pitcher but throwing hard isnt all that matters, as you saw when Byrge got run off the mound at the SPRING FLING. Im not taking anything away from the fact that they went to state, congrats to them, all I was saying is that they werent very deep in their pitching staff. And as far as my athletic abilities go, I have hit off better pitching than Byrge could ever think about giving me and hit very well might I add, the stats were 3-4 against a D. I signee and 2-4 off another D.I prospect, both of who threw much harder than Byrge. Yes, Byrge is good and Im not trying to start a word war or anything on here, I was just simply stating a fact. So before you get all tied in knots, just sit back and think about the facts that have been stated.

Okay, the whole MC thing, I didnt go to play baseball, I went for my education and baseball was just a plus. I could have went to Carson-Newman or just about and Div. II school I wanted to, but unlike some of you, I realize that baseball isnt where Im going to make my living and thats why I chose MC. Also, Im not a pitcher but throwing hard isnt all that matters, as you saw when Byrge got run off the mound at the SPRING FLING. Im not taking anything away from the fact that they went to state, congrats to them, all I was saying is that they werent very deep in their pitching staff. And as far as my athletic abilities go, I have hit off better pitching than Byrge could ever think about giving me and hit very well might I add, the stats were 3-4 against a D. I signee and 2-4 off another D.I prospect, both of who threw much harder than Byrge. Yes, Byrge is good and Im not trying to start a word war or anything on here, I was just simply stating a fact. So before you get all tied in knots, just sit back and think about the facts that have been stated.

Well he is a fact that I am stating....I am 1.000 lifetime off of Ryan Holland which is a better average than your 5-8...does anyone bow down to my feet...NO!!! Byrge must be at least a little better than you because he was able to help lead his team to the state and make a little noise...I must say though the AC people are much better at sportsmanship than Seymour from looking at some of the comments from you and a couple other of your followers...(NOT ALL) i might add...and I say this and I used to go to Clinton and everyone from AC knows how much AC and Clinton do not get along.

Edited by rebelguy21

Well he is a fact that I am stating....I am 1.000 lifetime off of Ryan Holland which is a better average than your 5-8...does anyone bow down to my feet...NO!!! Byrge must be at least a little better than you because he was able to help lead his team to the state and make a little noise...I must say though the AC people are much better at sportsmanship than Seymour from looking at some of the comments from you and a couple other of your followers...(NOT ALL) i might add...and I say this and I used to go to Clinton and everyone from AC knows how much AC and Clinton do not get along.

I didnt say anything about Ryan Holland...I have never faced him, but would like to. And nobody bows down to my feet either so I dont know where you got that idea. Just because you "make a little noise" doesnt always mean that you are a better player than someone else. Like I said, Im not taking anything away from Byrge or AC, they won when they needed to and thats what it takes to make it to the state. I also know how much AC and Clinton hate each other because I played summer ball with people from both schools. This isnt about me personally, I was just stating that AC didnt seem very deep in their pitching staff, so stop making this personal. Like I said, CONGRATS to AC on making it and putting up a fight.

I didnt say anything about Ryan Holland...I have never faced him, but would like to. And nobody bows down to my feet either so I dont know where you got that idea. Just because you "make a little noise" doesnt always mean that you are a better player than someone else. Like I said, Im not taking anything away from Byrge or AC, they won when they needed to and thats what it takes to make it to the state. I also know how much AC and Clinton hate each other because I played summer ball with people from both schools. This isnt about me personally, I was just stating that AC didnt seem very deep in their pitching staff, so stop making this personal. Like I said, CONGRATS to AC on making it and putting up a fight.

You said you were 2-4 hitting off a D-1 prospect...so i just threw out my little stat...I don't even hit either...I haven't been a regulare hitter since i was a sophomore.

On a different note...does anyone know who is looking at Byrge or where he is going.

Look, I said nothing about Holland, Ive never faced him but would like to someday. He's good too. Nobody bows at my feet either, not even the other people in my graduating class that didnt continue their baseball career at the collegiate level, or even the ones that I had the privelidge of playin with, and I dont expect anyone to. Just because a player can "make some noise" doesnt make him a better player than anyone else. I already said that Im not taking anything away from Byrge or AC, they made the plays and won when the needed to, and thats what it takes to get to state. CONGRATS to AC. Also, this was meant to be nothing personal and I would appreciate it if you would stop attacking me personally. Im not being a bad sport to any extent, am I disappointed that my senior season didnt lead me to the state, of course, but Im not taking anything away from those who did, I was simply stating something that appeared to be a factor to me. Once again, CONGRATS to AC on making it to state and putting up a good fight.

Also, I know all about the AC Clinton rivalry and hatred, I played summer ball with some people that went to both schools.

Look, I said nothing about Holland, Ive never faced him but would like to someday. He's good too. Nobody bows at my feet either, not even the other people in my graduating class that didnt continue their baseball career at the collegiate level, or even the ones that I had the privelidge of playin with, and I dont expect anyone to. Just because a player can "make some noise" doesnt make him a better player than anyone else. I already said that Im not taking anything away from Byrge or AC, they made the plays and won when the needed to, and thats what it takes to get to state. CONGRATS to AC. Also, this was meant to be nothing personal and I would appreciate it if you would stop attacking me personally. Im not being a bad sport to any extent, am I disappointed that my senior season didnt lead me to the state, of course, but Im not taking anything away from those who did, I was simply stating something that appeared to be a factor to me. Once again, CONGRATS to AC on making it to state and putting up a good fight.

Also, I know all about the AC Clinton rivalry and hatred, I played summer ball with some people that went to both schools.

Your tellin me...I know that the head coach at Clinton back then would get threatening phone calls from AC people the week that we would play them...haha

Your tellin me...I know that the head coach at Clinton back then would get threatening phone calls from AC people the week that we would play them...haha

Haha yeah, I know what you mean, its the same way for Seymour when they play the teams from Sevier County. Seymour and Gatlinburg-Pittman can no longer play each other in baseball because of a fight during my freshman year I think it was, and now they stopped playing each other in all sports not just baseball. Oh the memories of bitter Sevier Co. rivalries.

Children, lets all calm down here. We're talking about AA teams here. Seymour would lose to Lenior City or Sevier County in AAA. Lets just be honest, what has Seymour ever been good at besides prematurely losing teeth? So Seymour boys, enjoy the cow pasture known as your baseball field, the mullets you aspire to have, and the uneducated hillbilly drawl you speak with. Way to go AC, way to make East Tennessee proud, you had a great year. Seymour, enjoy the klan rally known as your baseball banquet.

Haha speaking of cow pastures, it looks like AC is currently buliding a barn right beside their field...and u obviously havent been 2 seymour b/c our playin surface was alot better than ACs. Also, i dont think it gets any worse than good ole anderson county, as far as being "rednecks" u have some pretty classless people up there. Sevier County is a joke....and if u do play for them...im very sorry. Dont know much about Lenior City, but they beat Heritage and we spanked Heritage...so put 2 and 2 together and u'll figure it out.

Edited by seymourbsbll19