Anderson County Mavs

oskie

I could have went to Carson-Newman or just about and Div. II school I wanted to, but unlike some of you, I realize that baseball isnt where Im going to make my living and thats why I chose MC.

And as far as my athletic abilities go, I have hit off better pitching than Byrge could ever think about giving me and hit very well might I add, the stats were 3-4 against a D. I signee and 2-4 off another D.I prospect, both of who threw much harder than Byrge.

hey kabbie,

hopefully you are pursuing a management degree, because i couldnt help but wonder if the mc you are attending is in fact a precursor to the mc you will work for as head fry chef. as for the d-1 signee you had your "2-4" game off of, i missed the name of that guy. you havent hesitated to drop names yet, and no, a basketball player who signed d-1 from austin-east does not count towards official baseball stats. best of luck at mc :thumb:. oh and p.s., nobody cares about how far you hit a ball in a summer league game. i've seen summer league teams from your neck of the woods and well, bower field ain't exactly wrigley. oh, and those of us who know ryan holland and all the other d-1 prospects at south-doyle, could send you about 500 other showcase invitations to read, if you'd like. the cherokees ride again!!! state champs in '07. newsflash: i think each of cody hawn's bombs off of you guys may have gone further than the "miracle at heritage" you were so proud of.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha speaking of cow pastures, it looks like AC is currently buliding a barn right beside their field...and u obviously havent been 2 seymour b/c our playin surface was alot better than ACs. Also, i dont think it gets any worse than good ole anderson county, as far as being "rednecks" u have some pretty classless people up there. Sevier County is a joke....and if u do play for them...im very sorry. Dont know much about Lenior City, but they beat Heritage and we spanked Heritage...so put 2 and 2 together and u'll figure it out.

Hold up, how you talkin bout AC's field when your field is a cracker jack box. It says its like 304 in right center but its actually like 280. Why dont yall just play on the softball field, its bout the same distance. oh and good 1 on the barn thing, i didnt see anything like that at yalls field. and last...'classless people'? we arent the ones coming on here talkin about us not deserving to be at state, which we represented ourselves well, if yall were there, u would have had a quick stay with a 2 and out like u thought we would, but thats right, u didnt get there, u couldnt beat us

Children, lets all calm down here. We're talking about AA teams here. Seymour would lose to Lenior City or Sevier County in AAA. Lets just be honest, what has Seymour ever been good at besides prematurely losing teeth? So Seymour boys, enjoy the cow pasture known as your baseball field, the mullets you aspire to have, and the uneducated hillbilly drawl you speak with. Way to go AC, way to make East Tennessee proud, you had a great year. Seymour, enjoy the klan rally known as your baseball banquet.

I must say I doubt Seymour would lose to either Sevier County or Lenior City. Just because a team is AAA does not make them a better team by association.

Haha speaking of cow pastures, it looks like AC is currently buliding a barn right beside their field...and u obviously havent been 2 seymour b/c our playin surface was alot better than ACs. Also, i dont think it gets any worse than good ole anderson county, as far as being "rednecks" u have some pretty classless people up there. Sevier County is a joke....and if u do play for them...im very sorry. Dont know much about Lenior City, but they beat Heritage and we spanked Heritage...so put 2 and 2 together and u'll figure it out.

Well, all this is true. Sevier County can kick our butts at football and basketball, but when it comes to baseball, they just plain stink.

Hold up, how you talkin bout AC's field when your field is a cracker jack box. It says its like 304 in right center but its actually like 280. Why dont yall just play on the softball field, its bout the same distance. oh and good 1 on the barn thing, i didnt see anything like that at yalls field. and last...'classless people'? we arent the ones coming on here talkin about us not deserving to be at state, which we represented ourselves well, if yall were there, u would have had a quick stay with a 2 and out like u thought we would, but thats right, u didnt get there, u couldnt beat us

Good one Mr. Peanut. How do you know the demensions of the Dirty D? In one of my classes, we had to measure the distances, granted they were a little off but not 20 ft. off. Its not our fault yall play in a miniature polo grounds. i actually commended you all on you run at state so dont say anything about that.

hey kabbie,

hopefully you are pursuing a management degree, because i couldnt help but wonder if the mc you are attending is in fact a precursor to the mc you will work for as head fry chef. as for the d-1 signee you had your "2-4" game off of, i missed the name of that guy. you havent hesitated to drop names yet, and no, a basketball player who signed d-1 from austin-east does not count towards official baseball stats. best of luck at mc ;). oh and p.s., nobody cares about how far you hit a ball in a summer league game. i've seen summer league teams from your neck of the woods and well, bower field ain't exactly wrigley. oh, and those of us who know ryan holland and all the other d-1 prospects at south-doyle, could send you about 500 other showcase invitations to read, if you'd like. the cherokees ride again!!! state champs in '07. newsflash: i think each of cody hawn's bombs off of you guys may have gone further than the "miracle at heritage" you were so proud of.

It was no miracle you ######, and no it wasnt an AE basketball player either. The reason that no names have been dropped is because they werent from TN, and I dont remember. Haha, Bower Field used to have good teams when I was younger. When I was 11, my DRAFT LEAGUE team went to the USSSA World Series in Baton Rouge and finished 5th out of 65 OPEN LEAGUE teams. So go back through the years before a bunch of jokes ran Bower before you open your mouth. Oh, Cody and I happen to be good friends and I have to say that hes the best hitter Ive ever seen in East TN, including Todd Helton. Hes only a junior and already has a Barry Bonds type reputation (minus the steriods) so that must say something about him. Plus Cody is much stronger than I am (weighing all of 160 lbs). This whole ordeal was meant to not be about me, it was about AC mr. homerun!!!

It was no miracle you ######, and no it wasnt an AE basketball player either. The reason that no names have been dropped is because they werent from TN, and I dont remember. Haha, Bower Field used to have good teams when I was younger. When I was 11, my DRAFT LEAGUE team went to the USSSA World Series in Baton Rouge and finished 5th out of 65 OPEN LEAGUE teams. So go back through the years before a bunch of jokes ran Bower before you open your mouth. Oh, Cody and I happen to be good friends and I have to say that hes the best hitter Ive ever seen in East TN, including Todd Helton. Hes only a junior and already has a Barry Bonds type reputation (minus the steriods) so that must say something about him. Plus Cody is much stronger than I am (weighing all of 160 lbs). This whole ordeal was meant to not be about me, it was about AC mr. homerun!!!

did you think at all before you began typing this? i have two issues of concern. first, your wild comparisons. cody is a phenomenal talent, but i saw todd helton in high school and frankly thats just not fair to either player. todd hit .725 his senior year, and hopefully cody can match him. the second issue is your willingness to open the family yearbook in a public forum like coach t. there is a 2 year rule on athletic accomplishments and you have violated it twice already that i've seen. alright man, i'm finished with you. lets make sure not to use any more bonds or helton comparisons okay? best of luck.

did you think at all before you began typing this? i have two issues of concern. first, your wild comparisons. cody is a phenomenal talent, but i saw todd helton in high school and frankly thats just not fair to either player. todd hit .725 his senior year, and hopefully cody can match him. the second issue is your willingness to open the family yearbook in a public forum like coach t. there is a 2 year rule on athletic accomplishments and you have violated it twice already that i've seen. alright man, i'm finished with you. lets make sure not to use any more bonds or helton comparisons okay? best of luck.

Oh well, Im sorry that we cant all be perfect and know every single rule. Anyways, I wasnt taking anything away from Todd, I saw him play when I was little and hes a phenominal athlete. And with the World Series thing, I was bragging on me personally, I was just saying that Bower hasnt always been as bad as it is now. Im glad you finally realized that this wasnt meant to be personal. I dont know who you are or where you play, but the best of luck to you and your team next year.

Good one Mr. Peanut. How do you know the demensions of the Dirty D? In one of my classes, we had to measure the distances, granted they were a little off but not 20 ft. off. Its not our fault yall play in a miniature polo grounds. i actually commended you all on you run at state so dont say anything about that.

Dirty D? wow what a name. We're not the only team that says the field is 280. And us playing in a 'miniature polo grounds?', what the crap is that? how u talk about our field being 'miniature' when our field is bigger in every part of the field than urs?