East Robertson Football

sounds like they have 3 tuff games at the end of the season :thumb:

Weeks 4-6 will put this bunch to the test without a doubt. Ezell is a playoff team that will challenge East and Goodpasture in this loaded region. Jo Byrns might be 1A's top team in '06. Goodpasture will likely be the favorite to win the region and make a return trip to the 'Boro.

Other than those three games I think they've got seven wins if they play to their capabilities. Dresden is a playoff caliber team with Hewitt returning to the offensive backfield but overall they can't match ER athletically at each position. East will destroy Harpeth (week two), Forrest (week three), Fairview (week seven), and FRA (week eight) because to be quite frank about it they are better than all of those teams.

The games with CPA and DCA will be tough in weeks nine and ten to close out the season but in the end I look for East Robertson to be successful in both. One of those two teams will make the playoffs and the other will not due to the talent in the region. At the end of the year with playoff hopes on the line those will be two games that East must bring their A-GAME <_<

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the key players from this past year's team that east robertson will lose due to graduation? I know it was hard for them to end their high school career with a loss against richland.

We lost Carlos Hudson (D-1 player for sure) and Chase Cervantes (signed with Bethel) so those are both huge on the offensive and defensive side of the ball but we got some young players that can step in their positions not fill it with the same impact that Chase and Carlos filled it but i think they will be good enough to get the job done. Yeah and it was hard on all 8-10 seniors we had this year...it was rough with what a great season we had and the way ended but they will go play at their respective colleges well and show good down there! But we have 15 seniors returning seniors this year and we will step up well to keep the E-train rolling baby!