East Robertson Football

East is returning 7 starters on offence and and 6 on defence, seen a couple of polls and got us up in the top 10 and we are returning one of the top QB's in the state (Tico Andrews)...so just wondering how they would fare this year, repeat maybe? I know Ezell, CPA, and Goodpasture will be great again next year but I think we have got over the being scared of private schools thing so just a question for everyone? Like some input back!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson will be very good this year, and could win the region, but it will be really hard to do so. I just hope they dont get upset in the first round like last year. Good luck East, and i cant wait to play u guys at home this year, should be another dandy. I hope u guys think ur gonna win 60-0 again lol j/k. Will be a great game to watch, i hope we have the same kinda crowd!!!

East looked great in their spring game against Cheatham Co. two weeks ago. Andrews is the real deal at quarterback and they are both big and physical up front. Look for them to challenge Goodpasture for the region title this season and make a run to the quarterfinals (AT LEAST) of this year's postseason.

this region will be a very interesting one to see.... goodpasture will be very strong this year as will ezell.... east will be exciting to watch and see how they react to losing hudson last year and since i played against him i know he is a huge loss.... cpa is up in the air they are returning 17 starters and dca will always be a contender as well as fairview... so it looks like the region will once again come down to the last week...

this region will be a very interesting one to see.... goodpasture will be very strong this year as will ezell.... east will be exciting to watch and see how they react to losing hudson last year and since i played against him i know he is a huge loss.... cpa is up in the air they are returning 17 starters and dca will always be a contender as well as fairview... so it looks like the region will once again come down to the last week...

Fairview is a team that I just don't see competing for a playoff spot in this region this upcoming season. I don't think they'll get beat by FRA or Harpeth BUT if last year's bunch did not get to participate in postseason play then this year's bunch certainly won't.

East looked great in their spring game against Cheatham Co. two weeks ago. Andrews is the real deal at quarterback and they are both big and physical up front. Look for them to challenge Goodpasture for the region title this season and make a run to the quarterfinals (AT LEAST) of this year's postseason.

Do you really think they can beat Goodpasture this year??...... :)

Do you really think they can beat Goodpasture this year??...... :lol:

I think that they'll play Goodpasture twice this year. The first will be in the regular season and the next will be when the two teams meet in the quarterfinals of the state playoffs in November. The winner of that game will play the winner of the Huntingdon-Milan game in the semifinals on Thanksgiving weekend in west-TN. Whichever of those four teams is fortunate enough to make it to the 'Boro will play the winner of another Tyner-Alcoa battle (which will be the other half of the semifinals).

I think that they'll play Goodpasture twice this year. The first will be in the regular season and the next will be when the two teams meet in the quarterfinals of the state playoffs in November. The winner of that game will play the winner of the Huntingdon-Milan game in the semifinals on Thanksgiving weekend in west-TN. Whichever of those four teams is fortunate enough to make it to the 'Boro will play the winner of another Tyner-Alcoa battle (which will be the other half of the semifinals).

Look like a Goodpasture-Alcoa REMATCH

Week 0-vs. Dresden

Week 1-bye

Week 2-@ Harpeth

Week 3-@ Forrest

Week 4-vs. Ezell Harding

Week 5-@ Jo Byrns

Week 6-@ Goodpasture

Week 7-vs. Fairview (Homecoming)

Week 8-vs. FRA

Week 9-@ CPA

Week 10-vs. DCA

I think that East Robertson vs. Goodpasture this year will be a very high tempo game with lots of points scored, we both have very good offences, Goodpasture prolly has the edge cause they got more superstars but I know we will hang with them, if we win or not i guess we will find that out Week 6 of next year. No telling what can happen in those 1st 5 games that might have one of those teams a real high or low. So you think East and Goodpasture will run through the region or will be tough again. Just some things i've heard bout us being the top dogs this year, didn't know what you guys were hearing. Can't wait till August!