Scott Vs Pigeon Forge

Actual Score

PF 4

Scott 1

were u there? They did the 10 play thing first drive PF scored one time and they put the ball back on the ten facing the scott D so it was 1-0 then scott held them 12 downs in a role before pigeon forge got it in so i belive that dont count. Scott drove it down PF's throat every possestion and ran out of plays at bout the 15 yard line. Then Scotts QB ran one in. 1-1. Then the scott D stopped them again and scotts o was at the 10 bout to score when they called teh game on account of lightning

whats the outlook for the big red this spring has gillium got 'em fired up and ready to play or are we in for the same ol same ol.

gee bigboogersnot dont you and the rest of the onasty injuns know the same ol same ol is uall bein too yellowbelly for 25 years to play the big red. :thumb:

gee bigboogersnot dont you and the rest of the onasty injuns know the same ol same ol is uall bein too yellowbelly for 25 years to play the big red. :thumb:

first of all fast 35 i could run that play as well as qb- 6 and all other 78 plays in diggs' offense! I played for the big red so don't even begin to tell me about that rivalry I played in em! I'm tired of shs gettin beat to death! I just wanna see 'em return to the reputation of being the hard hitters of the glory years. then the wins will start to come just as it did 20-25 years ago. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about. shs and oneida don't play and probably won't. get over it! The big red need to worry about beating ae fulton and livingston and other 3a teams.

gee bigboogersnot dont you and the rest of the onasty injuns know the same ol same ol is uall bein too yellowbelly for 25 years to play the big red. :P

Hey dude i 'm afraid i have to agree with the large nose goblin. i played in the last shs ohs game and i really feel if you ain't played in one you've not earned the right to talk about it. i'm not sayin you aint played in one of 'em cause i don't know. but i will say i've talked to guys we played "back in the day" and they all say we weren't the biggest team they played but we were the hardest hittin' team they played. we played and scrimmaged the toughest teams coach diggs could find. we didn't complain or make excuses we just buckled 'em a little tighter and got after it. i just want to see scott do that now. i still bleed big red i support oneida for obvious reasons. i'm too old to fued anymore i'd like to see both schools bring home the gold! as far as the rivalry goes been there done that got a t shirt ..... somewhere.. :thumb:

Hey dude i 'm afraid i have to agree with the large nose goblin. i played in the last shs ohs game and i really feel if you ain't played in one you've not earned the right to talk about it. i'm not sayin you aint played in one of 'em cause i don't know. but i will say i've talked to guys we played "back in the day" and they all say we weren't the biggest team they played but we were the hardest hittin' team they played. we played and scrimmaged the toughest teams coach diggs could find. we didn't complain or make excuses we just buckled 'em a little tighter and got after it. i just want to see scott do that now. i still bleed big red i support oneida for obvious reasons. i'm too old to fued anymore i'd like to see both schools bring home the gold! as far as the rivalry goes been there done that got a t shirt ..... somewhere.. :thumb:

:P can you find it and does it still fit?

first of all fast 35 i could run that play as well as qb- 6 and all other 78 plays in diggs' offense! I played for the big red so don't even begin to tell me about that rivalry I played in em! I'm tired of shs gettin beat to death! I just wanna see 'em return to the reputation of being the hard hitters of the glory years. then the wins will start to come just as it did 20-25 years ago. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about. shs and oneida don't play and probably won't. get over it! The big red need to worry about beating ae fulton and livingston and other 3a teams.

dear booger now you sound like a highlander i have read your posts since you joined coucht and you have always posted like a highlander hater till now.you bleed injun orange now and your posts reflect that. that is why i responded to you like i did. :thumb:

dear booger now you sound like a highlander i have read your posts since you joined coucht and you have always posted like a highlander hater till now.you bleed injun orange now and your posts reflect that. that is why i responded to you like i did. :)

hey man i understand. i try to offend both schools equally :) i do however think shs in a region over thier head i wish they could get out of it and i know they're tryin'. I sat through that 0-10 season i was never so mad when fulton beat us 76-0 the program had somethin good to build on the year before and then politics took over(i hold mike davis responseable) that set the program bak 10 years. anyway i enjoy your posts fast 35 and look forward to talkin football with you in the future. if u know fast35 then u know football :D