CAK vs. CPA

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK is too dominate for CPA, i saw the sectional championship first hand and im gonna back up the warriors in sayin they are an extremely classy bunch of players, nothing but compliments from the boys from elizabethton last night about CAK, they seemed to be not as bitter about losing cause they are the 3 time defending state champions and where not cocky or irrogant the least bit, i didnt see an aultercation on argument on that field all night if you dont count out the take down from Elizabethons keeper, also knowing names or numbers on a roster will not help you even the slightest bit,

Edited by MiddleTNSoccer

well i guess MiddleTnSoccer didnt see CPA's sectional game when they beat page 4-0 (Check the tennessean for an article) that looked pretty dominent....in addition to this, the CPA defense has been incredible... they have only allowed one goal in the last 5 games.... im sure CAK is a very good team but don't count out the lions of CPA b/c crazier things have happened

also knowing names or numbers on a roster will not help you even the slightest bit,

and even if they did help and you keyed on those couple of guys, CAK is so loaded others will pick up and do what has to be done to win. and that's a testiment to really good coaching! :thumb:

ok whoever the person is that keeps saying cpa is going to win is insane.....i play for pigeon forge and when we played cpa in the usn tournament in april we dominated them and we mainly just played a ton of through balls bc their defense was extremly slow....CAK is the best team in the state...so good luck with that one.....but the prediction for me is CAK 4-0 and thats only bc they will pull back and play keep away prob