Any Info. on Dyersburg?

dawgsoccer092007

haha yeah i know that, did they have all their players that game or are yall just that good? i meant like key players and how yall play stuff like that..

well, it was just one of those games when everything went right for us, might of been just a fluke...

true, good luck to yall wednesday

I can give a little information to Dyersburg. # 9 on CA is their guy to mark. They try to use him for every play, to set them up and also finish the play. # 23 is fast and #10 is one to watch also.But #9 is the one. Good luck to the only public school left. Keeper is Freshman, he is good, but young so makes some mistakes.

I can give a little information to Dyersburg. # 9 on CA is their guy to mark. They try to use him for every play, to set them up and also finish the play. # 23 is fast and #10 is one to watch also.But #9 is the one. Good luck to the only public school left. Keeper is Freshman, he is good, but young so makes some mistakes.

dyersburg's key players.... the two forwards are probably the fastest forwards you will play against, the midfielders like to play the ball over the defense and let them run on to it because of their pace... then in their midfield, number 11 likes to sit forward and not really get back, a good attacking midfielder... number 21 or 22 very dangerous on free-kicks and long shots... wide right midfielder, very dark skinned plays in some good crosses, thats pretty much it... and when desperate number 4 from the center defense makes long runs up the field and just powers his way through... thats a summary

haha yeah i know that, did they have all their players that game or are yall just that good? i meant like key players and how yall play stuff like that..

They are that good. Wing midfielders are their weakest point, not meaning they are weak but don't control the ball as well as defense and those up front. Sweeper is strong and fast!! They have speed, size and strength. Good luck to both teams but a little partial to the west!! D'burg take it to the semi's for the west.

We are all behind you! :thumb: