state tournament predictions

mondo44

Class A- TCA, they remind you a lot of Goodpasture 4 or 5 years ago, young but extremely good/This will be the first of many

Class AA- Wide open, probably Goodpasture, don't count out Marshall County

Class AAA- Soddy

Private- St. Benedict, overall best team I saw all year/Lindsey, Campbell, Dowdy and all the rest.

Class A- TCA, they remind you a lot of Goodpasture 4 or 5 years ago, young but extremely good/This will be the first of many

Class AAA- Soddy

Private- St. Benedict, overall best team I saw all year/Lindsey, Campbell, Dowdy and all the rest.

i am for once going to have to disagree with someone. they might not win it all but i do believe that MJ will put up a strong fight. they can consistently hit the ball 1-9 no matter who you throw at them. i do not believe they will struggle with waters orr thomas. go big ladies, i'll be there cheering ya on!!

i am for once going to have to disagree with someone. they might not win it all but i do believe that MJ will put up a strong fight. they can consistently hit the ball 1-9 no matter who you throw at them. i do not believe they will struggle with waters orr thomas. go big ladies, i'll be there cheering ya on!!

A FCS

AA GP

AAA MJ

D11 SB

Class AAA- Soddy

oops soddy got beat. first game 6 to go.

oops soddy got beat. first game 6 to go.

Catbiddle, if you are from Ooltewah as you say, you of all people should have some respect for SD softball. They have owned Ooltewah for a decade now. Your posts are always negative toward the Lady Trojans and your jealousy is very obvious. Soddy has a great program and tradition, but the girls are human and do lose a game every once in a while. I would not count them out yet. They have a tough road to the championship, but they have went that route before and won the State championship. Just get off your jealousy kick against Soddy. In fact, go work on your bunting and field some grounders.