Scores from State

redbaron515

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Extreme, your boy Tyler Davis is playing who today???

Himself, cause he lost yesterday. Yeah yeah injury excuse coming. Fact is he's gone. At least the Brumits made it to the semi's in both doubles and singles.

I hear that the matches are postponed today due to threat of tornados.

First of all, Tyler Davis is not my boy. I don't even know him. He also pulled out of the qualifier, so his injury is legit. No one in AA could win a set off him, though. I'm real happy for you and your friends from E-Town, but there is no reason to mention their names with that of Tyler Davis or any other top players in this state.

Yeah Extreme, your boy Tyler Davis is playing who today???

Himself, cause he lost yesterday. Yeah yeah injury excuse coming. Fact is he's gone. At least the Brumits made it to the semi's in both doubles and singles.

I hear that the matches are postponed today due to threat of tornados.

first off, congrats to the brumits for doing well in their division...but neither of them are anywhere near tyler davis's level. you can't mention the brumits in the same sentence with tyler, he's in a different league

Bo Seal beats William Lang in a third set tie-breaker, not sure of the score... but Lang had match points against him at 5-3 in the third and brought it to a breaker.

actually it was bo who had the match points on william..bo led 15-40 at 5-3 william won that game, then william broke at love at 5-4,then at 5-5 william was down 15-40 and won the game but then lost in a gruesome breaker

actually it was bo who had the match points on william..bo led 15-40 at 5-3 william won that game, then william broke at love at 5-4,then at 5-5 william was down 15-40 and won the game but then lost in a gruesome breaker

Thats why I said "match points against him"... and you might want to say 40-15 instead of 15-40, because he was up... so that was basically a pointless post. :thumb: