Those BOYSSS from Oaktown

2priceless

Oakland always has a great auction every yr.The parents work their butts off at that place to see that it is done in style. Raymond Berry is one of my all time favorite players....been a fan since Johhny U days. In fact named my dog UNITAS.

You are right, Bacillum......football is IN THE AIR. Could you maybe let me in on the scrimmage schedule? I need to make some schedule adjustments to make sure that I can come....esp since a certain "party" is definitely BACKKKKK baby!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland always has a great auction every yr.The parents work their butts off at that place to see that it is done in style. Raymond Berry is one of my all time favorite players....been a fan since Johhny U days. In fact named my dog UNITAS.

You are right, Bacillum......football is IN THE AIR. Could you maybe let me in on the scrimmage schedule? I need to make some schedule adjustments to make sure that I can come....esp since a certain "party" is definitely BACKKKKK baby!!

what party is that?

I am glad he is back. Will be huge for Oakland.

Guest Cutters Crazies

2p I remember you saying this to us last year, Oakland must not expect much of themselves if they are picking themselves to lose games? You went on and on about one of our players guessing we would go 7-5 because a player should expect to go undefeated. So why are Oakland players predicting anything but a perfect season?

2p I remember you saying this to us last year, Oakland must not expect much of themselves if they are picking themselves to lose games? You went on and on about one of our players guessing we would go 7-5 because a player should expect to go undefeated. So why are Oakland players predicting anything but a perfect season?

ok ppl with any kind of sense what so ever woudnt pick a team that has has some tough years to go undefeated

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

That is "if" you assume this F the Spear poster really "knows" a player at Oakland. You are pretty "gullible."

Guest Cutters Crazies

ok ppl with any kind of sense what so ever woudnt pick a team that has has some tough years to go undefeated

He has no reason to post that seeing as he is a Riverdale fan with no interest in Oakland really. And also Fear, 2priceless was picking Oakland to go undefeated last year and he scolded anyone who didn't pick their team to go undefeated and said they don't have a winners mentality.

He has no reason to post that seeing as he is a Riverdale fan with no interest in Oakland really. And also Fear, 2priceless was picking Oakland to go undefeated last year and he scolded anyone who didn't pick their team to go undefeated and said they don't have a winners mentality.

Everyone knows that 2p is Oakland's "champion." No one really takes his picks seriously. You know this unless you are a "newbie?"

Guest Cutters Crazies

I'm simply calling out 2p on something that he did to us last year when we picked Siegel to go 7-5 or something close to that, which they did.

I'm simply calling out 2p on something that he did to us last year when we picked Siegel to go 7-5 or something close to that, which they did.

"Calling" him out? Why don't you just go "door to door" again?

Who cares what he says that his team will do? He is NEVER right anyway, but you have to admire his team loyalty for a dismal team that was once dominant.

Where were you when Siegel was winless?