Hendersonville vs Bearden

timbdp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any predictions?

At this point, it is tough to choose between two great teams and programs. Coaches, Alumni, and Players bring many fine attributes to the table. Plummer is a class act and has been in this position long before the present day players graduated from "Kinder-Kare". The east Tennessee tradition of soccer is well deserved. The young men from Bearden are more than capable of winning this game. Greg will give a prediction, if I am wrong, drill the heck out of me. From what I have seen this year, HHS 3 BHS 2. Good luck to both teams, parents...remember it is only a game. :lol:

Edited by GREG141

well, this is the game of all games. Bearden needs to play with everything and get re-fired up.

It is funny about these two teams this year because both of them were being watched as big teams in the beginning, and then mid season the teams were kinda looked at as if they might not even make state. Then regionals and the such pushed them as top teams again, and now they are in the finals, this is great.

my i rambled, I'm going to say Bearden pulls this out,

Bearden 3 Hendersonville 2 in overtime,

(i am going with soccer is life)

oh yes, the Bearden fans are awesome ;)

rico is a tool man mark him and hes done hendersonville wins this due to their amazing goal keeper. bearden leaves huge gaps in the midfield where there players are lazy and wont get back. use an offsides trap and once again bearden is done youll get 5 or 6 guys off everytime

rico is a tool man mark him and hes done hendersonville wins this due to their amazing goal keeper. bearden leaves huge gaps in the midfield where there players are lazy and wont get back. use an offsides trap and once again bearden is done youll get 5 or 6 guys off everytime

umm... offside trap will not work at all against Bearden, if anything it would be worse because:

1) refs will miss a call (offsides call)

2) if Rico does get by he is pretty fast and finishes quite well

3) they play long ball, they won't have time to push up for the trap

4) once Bearden sees the trap there forwards will just lay off just a tad, negating the trap.

and besides this weekend has proven that Rico is not the only scorer.

I agree that Hendersonville's goal keeper is very good and will be hard to score on.

5 or 6 guys off every time? considering they have 3 forwards? not 5 or 6.

Ok excuse me when they do their cute little short corners when the midfields are in and u get the defense up we got them off everytime EVERYTIME, then again we had a good linesmen on that side of the field who caught it everytime

Edited by soccer44

Berden tries to get you in a track meet so they can counter attack behind the midfield. Use the outside mids to stretch their four inside mids and be patient on the attack. CB showed the way to take Bearden out of a game. Bearden's strength is in the back and front, but their inside mids win lots of second balls because they out number teams in that area 2-1 and consistently earn 5v.4 breakaways.

I wouldn't go and say they are lazy, but they do a lot of running on the counter attack which leaves holes. Those holes are on the flanks.

Edited by Soccer Gypsy

Ok excuse me when they do their cute little short corners when the midfields are in and u get the defense up we got them off everytime EVERYTIME, then again we had a good linesmen on that side of the field who caught it everytime

i can see an offside trap working on a corner, especially off that particular play, but I was at the game and they called offsides very little throughout the game.

Edited by Tin-Man

Berden tries to get you in a track meet so they can counter attack behind the midfield. Use the outside mids to stretch their four inside mids and be patient on the attack. CB showed the way to take Bearden out of a game. Bearden's strength is in the back and front, but their inside mids win lots of second balls because they out number teams in that area 2-1 and consistently earn 5v.4 breakaways.

I wouldn't go and say they are lazy, but they do a lot of running on the counter attack which leaves holes. Those holes are on the flanks.

i believe that Bearden's outside defenders should push up more. they should play with 3 center mids and 4 defenders, the outside defenders should make runs and push up on the opposing outside mids, but they do not so this :lol: