Breaking News

binns37388

yes they will be good, but all of you now how a new coachs first one or two years can go

Are you talking about Brad " I " Frasier? You may want to talk to a few folks over at Harpeth before you bring Frasier to SCHS. Have you ever been around Frasier and talked baseball? If so then you will know what Brad " I " Frasier means! Last time I checked, TEAM is not spelled with an " I " !

Where is Coach Hall going?

Edited by Hooper2415

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone considered Shawn Middleton from Smyrna for this position? The guy is knowledgeable, well-respected in the coaching ranks, a hard-worker, well-liked by the kids, and has a supportive family. I think he is an excellent candidate.

I think he is LONGGGGGGGGGGG over-due for a head job myself.

Has anyone considered Shawn Middleton from Smyrna for this position? The guy is knowledgeable, well-respected in the coaching ranks, a hard-worker, well-liked by the kids, and has a supportive family. I think he is an excellent candidate.

I think he is LONGGGGGGGGGGG over-due for a head job myself.

Shawn is 'good people'. But moving to Shelbyville would be a pain because he would have to start raising eagles ;)

Are you talking about Brad " I " Frasier? You may want to talk to a few folks over at Harpeth before you bring Frasier to SCHS. Have you ever been around Frasier and talked baseball? If so then you will know what Brad " I " Frasier means! Last time I checked, TEAM is not spelled with an " I " !

Where is Coach Hall going?

hooper you are way off by saying frasier has an I in his middle name.i don't know how much you have been around coach frasier and evidently it has been very little.if this was the case would he have not left harpeth last year after going to the state tournament.also have you seen the way harpeths field has improved while he {not I } has been there? shelbyville would be getting a good young coach with a winning reputation in frasier.good luck eagles in your pursuit of a good coach for your program.

FRASIER IS A WINNER, PERIOD... KNOWN HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND HE IS A GOOD ONE...

HALL WAS IN THE MARYVILLE COLLEGE SWEEPSTAKES... REPORTED OVER A MONTH AGO IN THE MARYVILLE PAPER

The Last Coach at Shelby that had an "I" in his name was "I"nsell. He hung a few banners in their gym!