Class AA/A

mjuhb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Their boys are banned from postseason play in 2007.

HOLY COW!!! You must be kidding me?!? I agree with stealth, though... how can you punish a team for something a fan did? I don't know all of the info, so it is hard to speculate. This is HUGE in A/AA boys soccer.

Back to the girls, I think that Catholic will do well out of Knoxville, and while it is quite biased, CAK has a whole lot of young talent that I think will emerge this season. Once again, I wish that Catholic and CAK were not in the same district... That would be cool to have another CAK vs. Catholic state final, though.

HOLY COW!!! You must be kidding me?!? I agree with stealth, though... how can you punish a team for something a fan did? I don't know all of the info, so it is hard to speculate. This is HUGE in A/AA boys soccer.

Back to the girls, I think that Catholic will do well out of Knoxville, and while it is quite biased, CAK has a whole lot of young talent that I think will emerge this season. Once again, I wish that Catholic and CAK were not in the same district... That would be cool to have another CAK vs. Catholic state final, though.

that same thing happened to coffee co softball about 7 years ago

so its not unheard of

Didn't say it would, just said it would be cool. Besides, the regular season hasn't even started yet. Too much still to happen.

That said, who would you "see" in the finals, flahgordon?

I "would imagine" a FRA vs Notre Dame might happen, but who I "will see" no one knows...as you said...lots of soccer, plus the PKs, injuries, etc.will all have an effect!

I "would imagine" a FRA vs Notre Dame might happen, but who I "will see" no one knows...as you said...lots of soccer, plus the PKs, injuries, etc.will all have an effect!

I would agree. FRA and Notre Dame have proven themselves to be strong programs. Right now, Catholic has some key injuries (according to the paper) but I would imagine them getting back on track pretty soon.

Did FRA lose any talent from last season?

I would agree. FRA and Notre Dame have proven themselves to be strong programs. Right now, Catholic has some key injuries (according to the paper) but I would imagine them getting back on track pretty soon.

Did FRA lose any talent from last season?

1 all-stater who admittedly did not have her best season as a senior, 2 pretty solid defenders and a mid-fielder who played a good bit...they have some pretty solid new talent, but it is still "new talent". They have looked good and bad in the scrimmages....we'll see which one comes to play later in the year!

I don't think the FRA vs. Knox Catholic scrimmage will be indicative of how the two might play each other later in the year. I have no doubt Knox Catholic improves....

Yes. Their boys are banned from postseason play in 2007.

so far they are not allowed to play in post-season but in november when the officials for tssaa meet this particular penalty will be appealed. its not fair to take away the chances of a senior class to go to state because of a fan.

Edited by carlym