Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Wow you guys are still crying about that. Its funny because a few possessions before that a trojan runs three yards out of bounds then comes back into play and goes the distance for a TD. Have yall forgot about that. I've always said if Marco knees were down (which they werent) it evened up with run out of bounds for a TD.

He blows the center up, drives through a running back, and sacks the QB. Ya thats slow. MP defense will take 10 more slow players if they play like that.

First game with the Tigers.

I will agree that our guy was out, but even if they had called him out we would still have retained possesion and ran more time off the clock and gave yall less time to score, so basically that call hurt us.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree that our guy was out, but even if they had called him out we would still have retained possesion and ran more time off the clock and gave yall less time to score, so basically that call hurt us.

does collinwood have a coach t class in the highschool. you post at all times of the day. do you have a class? just curious. lol.

go vikings.

p.s. sorry to here about your teammate that you lost. very sad. was there another teenager last year that was killed on a four wheeler as well?

does collinwood have a coach t class in the highschool. you post at all times of the day. do you have a class? just curious. lol.

go vikings.

p.s. sorry to here about your teammate that you lost. very sad. was there another teenager last year that was killed on a four wheeler as well?

Yes another young man from Cwood died in a 4 wheeler acident last yr...he would have been a freshman this yr...very tragic

go vikings.

I graduated last year from collinwood, i am at college now, so yeah basically i can post any time of the day i want.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol r you a complete idiot...i mean sure yall prolly will beat CA but your getting a big head after yall just beat Cornersville! o yea 14-7...so calm down and wait til you play sum good teams b4 you start your bragging.. :thumb:

so im the idiot right..what happen last night then? Who got Surprised? and the funny thing is it wasnt even from us. so my quote stands "any team can ......." u know the rest.