Drew Hayes goes in 29th round to Arizona

thedtrain

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milligan and Hayes both would have the option to try baseball and if it didn`t work out go to college and try football with their respective baseball teams paying for their college.

Correct, that is a good deal. A really good part of the contrat. Both young men will do well.

Edited by wingman10

do you really think that i would make something like that up? i mean i talk to the kid everyday, i'm pretty sure i know.

Maybe you do. Anyway he was drafted as a shortstop so I don't see him pitching right away. I'm surprized that he wouldn't be going to the rookie league.

Maybe you do. Anyway he was drafted as a shortstop so I don't see him pitching right away. I'm surprized that he wouldn't be going to the rookie league.

it doesn't matter what they drafted him as, he'll pitch. rest assure anyone who throws 94 mph, with the array of pitches he has will not play Ss at that level. Rookie league is almost over is why they wouldn't send him there. They want to see what he can give them now, I honestly don't think he'll go anyway. But he's playing for me in a wooden bat league this summer, and he's breaking bats all over the place. Either way, he's going to college on about a 75% sureness level.

it doesn't matter what they drafted him as, he'll pitch. rest assure anyone who throws 94 mph, with the array of pitches he has will not play Ss at that level. Rookie league is almost over is why they wouldn't send him there. They want to see what he can give them now, I honestly don't think he'll go anyway. But he's playing for me in a wooden bat league this summer, and he's breaking bats all over the place. Either way, he's going to college on about a 75% sureness level.

[/quote

Has he decided where he is going?