Will Jefferson County fare better this year than last

jchspats07

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its over and done with, then all parties involved should drop the law suit and move on. Or at least the ones that have found other teams to play for should remove their names as parties to the suit.

That would be the smart, and probably cheaper thing to do, but when hurt feeling get involved and people get angry whats best doesn`t mean much.

What about that kid that went to Carson-Newman? I thought he was the offensive coordinator/ quarterback coach.

The only person I can think of that you could be talking about is Justin Anderson(Gut for the Jeff County people), and he coaches the offensive line. As far as I know he is still coaching at Jeff County. Coach Euverard has always coached the QB's and called the plays on offense. I think little Brimmer helped some from the press box last year, but I don`t know that I would call him a coordinator.

i wish only the best for this historic program...i hope they can get back to the days of stars such as the collins boys and so many more...what a great tradition they had...i can remember reading about their games with rhea county back when andy kelly was playing up there and even listening to the coaches show when i was at etsu...good luck to that program and to all those involved in trying to get it back up ... maybe sometime i can get up there and watch a game i've heard it is a great environment

man JC, you gonna come watch me play at carson newman? haha! or would it kill you to like a west guy?

I don`t mind West guys once they leave West(usually). Normally guys see the light once they leave West and become normal human beings, lol