Stone Memorial High School

Stone Age

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stone Memorial should be AAA. The only thing AA about Stone was the prediction of how many students they were suppose to have which was way off. How many students do they have now anyway? Why did Cumberland County not get to play AA from what I understand they have less students than Stone. Will TSSAA move them up?

You are wrong in your thoughts. SMHS has 965 students and CCHS has around 1300. AA is under 996 for basketball. Stone is AA and I believe the TSSAA has a handle on all schools and their populations.

actually cchs enrollment numbers are closer to 1100. the lady panters will have a good season but wont outquick people like theyre used to. theyll do good to make it to substate. good luck to both Cumberland County Teams as next year theyll both be in AAA

Stone's senior class is under 100 while their 8th grade class is close to 350. They will be AAA the next classification by a lot. An administrator told me they will have nearly 1300 students next year.....

You are wrong in your thoughts. SMHS has 965 students and CCHS has around 1300. AA is under 996 for basketball. Stone is AA and I believe the TSSAA has a handle on all schools and their populations.

According to blueangel51 you are the one that is wrong. He said CCHS is close to 1100. And if the truth be known, you are wrong about SMHS having 965. 965 may have been preregistered. How many are in school today. Will TSSAA move them up????????

I don't think luck had anything to do with it!

I really believe it did. The Bowman girl for cchs is zoned for stone as well but she chose to stay. There are a lot of former homestead players that play girls basketball and they just so happen to be zoned for smhs. stinks for cchs but let the apples fall where they may. I just hope that neither school starts recruiting people to come play at the other school.

I have alot of friends that go to both shcools and would like to say good luck to both schools.

Also I heard that Chealsea Brown the junior guard seriously hurt an ankle playing fall ball, any truth in that?