Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

I really think were going to shock the world this year

Warren County came to Siegel High School this summer for a three way scrimmage, along with Beech. WC looked pretty impressive from what I could see (the players were lined along most of the field.) I think they could easily make the playoffs again for back to back years. Their RB runs hard, their widerecievers and line for the most part held their own against both teams. Their LBs and DT big number 50, were the most impressive players to me on the team. :thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren County came to Siegel High School this summer for a three way scrimmage, along with Beech. WC looked pretty impressive from what I could see (the players were lined along most of the field.) I think they could easily make the playoffs again for back to back years. Their RB runs hard, their widerecievers and line for the most part held their own against both teams. Their LBs and DT big number 50, were the most impressive players to me on the team. ;)

As long as are O steps up we will have a good team

I say we can get third or forth

Third is going to stretch it I think that we can be the fourth best team in the region.

I just think that the cards would have to fall into place for both of those to happen.

I am not trying to be Mr. Negative but I am trying not to over hype us.

Your right because those two wins should go to AJ because he scheduled them although it did help last year to build confidence in the boys, which went a long way propeling them into the playoffs.

And if we can start out 2-0 then will will have are first home game @ LC

And everyone will be pumped up

It would be crazy

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

And if we can start out 2-0 then will will have are first home game @ LC

And everyone will be pumped up

It would be crazy

Yea I would like to see it packed with Red and Blue this year to give us more color. someone should look into that by selling red and blue shirts this year instead of just red. Someone needs to do some marketing for the WC sports.

Yea I would like to see it packed with Red and Blue this year to give us more color. someone should look into that by selling red and blue shirts this year instead of just red. Someone needs to do some marketing for the WC sports.

Sounds like a job for you Phoenix

Plus about football

They only way I think we could beat LC is if we come back home 2-0

Butwe would have too play a great game