Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

Sounds like a job for you Phoenix

Plus about football

They only way I think we could beat LC is if we come back home 2-0

Butwe would have too play a great game

I am working on it.

I totally agree that with a 2-0 start an Lincoln Co. coming in a possible 1-1 cause I don't think that they will be Franklin will be good for us.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they don't need to worry bout Lincoln right now

Need too worry bout Bradley Central

Because any team can win on any night

You get my email that I sent you?

So true from what I hear Bradley thinks they are going to be much better this year but they havn't added anyone that I have heard.

Wingman10 Thinks that Bradley will win at home I respect his opinion and I hope that he is wrong.

The pioneers win only one region game this year, that is Cumberalnd Co. After Coffee Co. suprising game on Friday night against Brentwood showed me that they may just have some talent and could suprise some people this year. The pioneers need to look into getting a new oc, someone that doesn't get their plays from a video game. The pioneers does not make the playoffs.

why not agree.....sure cookeville lost seniors.....but they are well coached and will still be good .....LC is going to be much better from what i hear..... FranklinCO. has a new coach and i expect them to be more competetive..... and COffee Co. will have a better season too from what i hear. and by the way i only meant that the competetion within the region would be better ....i believe that the #1 and #2 spots are not gimme's this year ,but every team in the region will be competing for those spots.....except for Cumberland Co., given the fact that they have been dropped to 4A

• 1 month later...

why not agree.....sure cookeville lost seniors.....but they are well coached and will still be good .....LC is going to be much better from what i hear..... FranklinCO. has a new coach and i expect them to be more competetive..... and COffee Co. will have a better season too from what i hear. and by the way i only meant that the competetion within the region would be better ....i believe that the #1 and #2 spots are not gimme's this year ,but every team in the region will be competing for those spots.....except for Cumberland Co., given the fact that they have been dropped to 4A

Region three still comes down to Lincoln Co and Cookeville. CC has two wins in the region. WC plays FC next Fri and should win...I think it is FC's homecoming. If FC beats WC and WC beats Coffee Co, then you will have three teams with two region wins. Head to head wouldn't break the tie. Franklin Co is not as competitive as you thught...however, they have a very good fr rb and should be more competitive in a couple of yrs and I think the Rebels will get away from playing Pope John and Baylor in non region games. Good luck to the Pioneers the rest of the way.