Rogan racks up another offer.

SS55

Dennis Rogan just got offered by Miami. That addes to the list of the incredible backs offer sheet which stands as of : MTSU, Arkansas, Virginia Tech, University of Miami, Ole Miss.

After the 40-3 pasting 209-1229.jpg took from LSU last year...I don' think that's quite as good a place to go as it used to be. They appear to be on the way down.

Edited by Antwan

I wouldn't count the U out just yet. 1 terrible game shouldn't make them all the way down. A lot of people have expectations for for UT this year with a new offensive coordinator and look how terrible they were all last year.

Expectations are just that. One thing is for sure...UT has nowhere to go but up.

Nobody said Miami is going to be all the way down...but when is the last time they got pasted like that? One has to wonder.

• 3 weeks later...

It's South Beach !!! I mean come on.....Look at his offers as of now. The University of Miami is where it happens. Yeah Twan, The U got trounced on last year by them Bayou Bengals (who's only loss was to lowly Tennessee). Upsets and blowouts will always be a part of football. Look for UT to have a big year this year. If UT offerred Mr. Rogan, would they be his first choice?????

It's South Beach !!! I mean come on.....Look at his offers as of now. The University of Miami is where it happens. Yeah Twan, The U got trounced on last year by them Bayou Bengals (who's only loss was to lowly Tennessee). Upsets and blowouts will always be a part of football. Look for UT to have a big year this year. If UT offerred Mr. Rogan, would they be his first choice?????

shrug.gif