Cole McAdams

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole will be a Mustangs this year. WOW....I don't know what happened over in Lexington but he sure jumped ship and sailed over to H-Town.

Add him to the Baseball team that made it to state this past season and the Mustangs will be looking good again.

Even we just found out yesterday that they had decided for him to go to Huntingdon. Cole's a good kid, and Huntingdon is lucky to have him. He'll be a good addition to their teams.

Page

Cole will be a Mustangs this year. WOW....I don't know what happened over in Lexington but he sure jumped ship and sailed over to H-Town.

Add him to the Baseball team that made it to state this past season and the Mustangs will be looking good again.

He was never going to Lexington to start with. The older brother is the better ball player.

As soon as Johnny fines another head coaching job, the family will be gone again. :o

He was never going to Lexington to start with. The older brother is the better ball player.

As soon as Johnny fines another head coaching job, the family will be gone again. :lol:

I dont think Cole would have had a hard time finding a starting job on a team that lost most of its starters and all of its starters at LB.....

I think maybe they thought it would be better for him to be playing beside Donald.

As soon as Johnny fines another head coaching job, the family will be gone again. ;)

Blake was and still is a great player, but if you think Cole is any less than him, you haven't watched him play much. Cole is just like his brother, very well rounded athlete in anything he does. And if it is for 1 year then we will be better than we were going to be for at least one year. Good luck to the Mcadams family and they are welcome in Huntingdon.

as far as where mcadams wants to play in 2007, huntingdon is going to be in good shape. start with three 3 year starters on the line, two 2 year starters on the line, at least 4 very good running backs that i can think of. Mcadams would be the missing link that they will need at quarterback. i think anyone that thinks huntingdon will be down next year is going to be very surprised. just my opinion and i watch them pretty close. ;)

Not to start anything with the Lexington tigers fans but I believe there will be more scouts and college coaches in the stand at Huntingdon than at a Lexington game.

Donald on the main stage only would be more attention for the other players.

Hey sport, :lol: 7 players from last's year LHS football team were offered s'ships and three the year before and one signing with D1 Miss State. Do you think there has been any college scouts or coaches in our stands?? ;)

For the record, Donald is getting all the hype, all the press, will make all the tackles and get the D1 s'ship. :o

College scouts and coaches are in Huntingdon to see a great HS football player not Huntingdon's third string kicker!! ;)

Good Luck with your season.

Edited by BigRedTiger

Blake was and still is a great player, but if you think Cole is any less than him, you haven't watched him play much. Cole is just like his brother, very well rounded athlete in anything he does. And if it is for 1 year then we will be better than we were going to be for at least one year. Good luck to the Mcadams family and they are welcome in Huntingdon.

Just how many games have you seen the McAdam's boys play in??? :lol: