Sullivan North Raiders 06

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I am loving this. Yeah we had a scrimmage, Cocke County. Those boys are gargantuam, much improved over last year and they handled Mo Town West in their Jamboree. It was a tied scrimmage. Tough hitting all the way around. Andy King looked awesome as did Clifton, Joyner and Arnold. Acton launched a long one to Arnold that was beautimous, Defense looked good, kicking game was awesome, Acton has his field goals down pat, Receivers all looking good. Just never know what you might find. And they have been running their hind ends off for the past two weeks so the line has really improved, their slowness had alot to do with heat and conditioning, all better now. White and Cooke were mack daddies with the hits, linebackers on their game. Pssst we got a few transfers too, ones that can help us out in the depth charts. Anderson put down some hard hits on defense as well as Breeding, and a few others. WE READY FOR YA'LL good luck guys and stay healthy, Oh yeah Big Castle back and fine.

<_< I am loving this. Yeah we had a scrimmage, Cocke County. Those boys are gargantuam, much improved over last year and they handled Mo Town West in their Jamboree. It was a tied scrimmage. Tough hitting all the way around. Andy King looked awesome as did Clifton, Joyner and Arnold. Acton launched a long one to Arnold that was beautimous, Defense looked good, kicking game was awesome, Acton has his field goals down pat, Receivers all looking good. Just never know what you might find. And they have been running their hind ends off for the past two weeks so the line has really improved, their slowness had alot to do with heat and conditioning, all better now. White and Cooke were mack daddies with the hits, linebackers on their game. Pssst we got a few transfers too, ones that can help us out in the depth charts. Anderson put down some hard hits on defense as well as Breeding, and a few others. WE READY FOR YA'LL good luck guys and stay healthy, Oh yeah Big Castle back and fine.

well how do we know that Mo west isnt being as "smart" as north and "not showing anything" in the jamboree's..oh yeah cause the fact that u hung with cocke county and CCHS hung with West makes u look good

well how do we know that Mo west isnt being as "smart" as north and "not showing anything" in the jamboree's..oh yeah cause the fact that u hung with cocke county and CCHS hung with West makes u look good

I know that you didnt originally post it - and that it was said by someone else, but...

Sullivan North didnt exactly "hang" with Cocke County - at least first string wise. It may have been a "tied" scrimmage, but when I consider scrimmages anything that happens after the first string hits the sidelines doesnt count.

Cocke County's first string offense scored three times and their second team once on North's first team defense.

The North first offense may have scored once (its been a week) on CCs first defense. Norths first string did score two more TDs on CC's second and the second string for North put a TD up on a mix of 2nd/3rd/freshmen defense for Cocke County.

Edited by PTSportsWriter

Boooo yaaaaa Guys Great job out there. I guess Major Hoople can eat the words his newspaper article was written on. North 21 Volunteer 7. And they blamed it on fatique? I thought we were slow and couldnt hang? Out of shape? You played with heart guys, everyone did their job. No superstars, just a Super Team. Way to go.