Sean Keveren vs. Chris Berry

crosovr10

maybe so ...but guess what he's doing this weekend?? sharp springs invite or something like that??? as far as im concerned, it should be called the "Sharp springs im afraid to race sean keveren invitational"

they need to got at it... but i guess a keveren, adams, chandler battle will suffice

well look who just joined the classic today...chris berry!!! looks like my post worked

So Keveren is so good but a stomach cramp is grounds to give up??? It looked like Adams was scared to race Keveren to me. You guys need to get off the bandwagon and realize all the good runners do not come from Brentwood.

Berry was planing to be in this race all year so dont think it was you who made him. Last, berry does not have a coach if anyone is paying attention. His coach is more like a manager who dosent really know anything about running. Even if berry does not win he is not the runner to be scared of whimps who have coaches wiping their ###### and making excuses everytime they screw up. I dont see you guys up their with him.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Keveren is so good but a stomach cramp is grounds to give up??? It looked like Adams was scared to race Keveren to me. You guys need to get off the bandwagon and realize all the good runners do not come from Brentwood.

Berry was planing to be in this race all year so dont think it was you who made him. Last, berry does not have a coach if anyone is paying attention. His coach is more like a manager who dosent really know anything about running. Even if berry does not win he is not the runner to be scared of whimps who have coaches wiping their ###### and making excuses everytime they screw up. I dont see you guys up their with him.

ya next time you have a stomach cramp that makes you not be able to breathe and you are already a FULL MINUTE in the lead, you can talk

why should he risk injury(yes running too hard on a cramp can cause that) when he is dominating???? o and actually all(ok well most) good runners do come from bwood in case you didn't get the memo yet

and yes i understand berry doesn't get well coached, and i respect his talent nonetheless, and in case you didn't know it there was some sarcasm in my past posts... im just glad he did joined cause its going to be a great race

keep in mind though state is in 2 months and things will change, and that berry beat surrel last year in this race, so though its an important race, things will change

i dont think you understand that the meet that keveren did that in was just a little meet that counts for nothing, just ba v bhs. its not like he was running a national event and did that. anyone that risks an injury to run a good time in a meet that counts for nothing is just retraded, that just common sense

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.