September 22 Whitwell Home

September 29 Notre Dame Home

October 6 South Pittsburg Away

October 13 * Bledsoe County Away

October 20 Upperman Home

OCtober 27 * Sequatchie County Away

* Class AA Region 3 Game

Edited by Bill#49

How is Tyner and Boyd looking this year? Tyner lost Craddock last year, if I'm not mistaken, who was a big part of their offense, seeing as he did so many things.....and then how is Boyd shaping up, with a few pieces lost I'm sure (what seniors did they lose anyways?) and a new coach, I believe. Who is going to emerge as the powerhouse this year, will Tyner still be on top, or will another team get back on top? I don't know much about any of the teams, nobody really posts anything on here during the summer.

• 3 weeks later...

pick a winner and project score

aug 8 at murphy, nc

sept 1 boyd buchcanan

sept 8 at grundy

sept 15 tyner

sept 22 whitwell

sept 29 notre dame

oct 6 at south pittsburgh

oct 13 at bledsoe

oct 20 upperman

oct 27 at sequatchie.

Edited by jshawler

• 2 weeks later...

I won't predict score, because that's just pointless to even attempt. But I'll predict winners. I predict the Warriors to have a playoff season once again. We have a young program, with only a few seniors. Here are my Predictions.

aug 8 at murphy, nc, I pick Marion, because of Murphy's loss of seniors and starters, and simply because it's a Week 0 game, and it'll come down to experience.

sept 1 boyd buchanan- I, for now will say Boyd taking this one, this depending on how Marion starts out, it could swing the other way. Marion can definitely play with them, but whether they do this early in the season, we'll see.

sept 8 at grundy- Marion takes this one.

sept 15 tyner- Tyner will take this one. I don't see anyone beating them.

sept 22 whitwell- Marion will take it, but just because it's a rivalry, it'll be close.

Whitwell is a decent program

sept 29 notre dame- Notre Dame had a 13-1 season last year, I see them possibly intimidating people with that. I say Notre Dame.

oct 6 at south pittsburg- South Pittsburg will be looking for revenge after what happened last year, and they might find it. South Pittsburg has talent, and speed, it's a matter of can Marion contain them, and find some offense that will beat them. I predict Marion, but only after a close finish, as it has been the past two years.

oct 13 at bledsoe- Marion.

oct 20 upperman- I don't know much about Upperman....so I'll say Marion.

oct 27 at sequatchie- The Sequatchie-Marion game last year was also extremely close last year, and there's so much hype about Seq. being good this year, I say they have the momentum to take Marion, so I'll pick Seq.

So I'll say Marion will have possibly a 6-4 season, but I could be, and honestly hope I am wrong. A lot of football to be played, and best wish to the Warriors!