whats the best prank pulled on your school by a rival (in good fun)

jshawler

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best one to ever happen from Marion?

so. pitt came up on the wed before our game with them and tore down our goal post. inturn we were forced to play there instead of in jasper. they later found out who did it and they were made to replace them.. and of course wa at jasper upgraded them to pro style.

When I played at Union City,we played at Troy and the OC students took our bench on the sidelines and replaced them with hay bales....And they spread manure under the visitors bleachers.....Gotta love them country folks....Didn't help though,we beat the Rebels 42-0 in front of their fans and then governor of Tennessee Lamar Alexander... :thumb:

Alcoa and Maryville have been the kings of pranks for forever.

Th best recently was in 2000 when Alcoa students went to Maryville the day of the game and released hundreds of white mice with A's spray painted on them, thousands of crickets, and a dead skunk in Maryville's school.

In 2001 Maryville spray- painted a humongous M, with weed-killer, on our newly sodded field. Yeah that was there for almost 2 years or so.

Some older Alcoa and Maryville fans might know some of the pranks from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, because I know their were some good ones.

so. pitt came up on the wed before our game with them and tore down our goal post. inturn we were forced to play there instead of in jasper. they later found out who did it and they were made to replace them.. and of course wa at jasper upgraded them to pro style.

If my memory serves me right we replaced the goalpost on Thursday and played at Baxter Stadium in Jasper that night.

Many a moons ago when there was still Shoney's in Hendersonville and the Shoney's Big Boy statute was still standing proud at the front door, someone hauled that big statute and put it on top of the press box at Hendersonville High School. :huh:

hahahahahha...now that is a good one. Seems like someone planted a tree smack dab in the middle of MJ's field one time.