Cannon County 4-2A

I admit, Cannon was much improved last year. But they are far from rebuilt. Honestly, I can't see them beating York or Upperman this year (now I've been wrong before). If they can get more "athletes" to play ball, get stronger, and keep getter better the next couple years who knows. But no playoffs this year. Good luck Lions. :D

Edited by originalSC3

had priviledge of watching them last year; much improved team who really shocked bledsoe county in week 9. I think they'll come out of the gate strong against Taft? whoever that is and then really hit their stride. What type of players are returning with the exception of the QB. Had really good running back but didn't he graduate?

had priviledge of watching them last year; much improved team who really shocked bledsoe county in week 9. I think they'll come out of the gate strong against Taft? whoever that is and then really hit their stride. What type of players are returning with the exception of the QB. Had really good running back but didn't he graduate?

returning players,they only lost...7 seniors,(i think its 7)they have a great three way battle for qb,from what i've heard.they alsoare extremly talented at the rb positon,also havin depth at that position.

yes i do admit not rebuilt yet,but i belive the team can knock off the bee's possible york,i am believin this cause the lions are a great team at home....any comments

In my opinion, Cannon is still alittle away from being rebuilt. They do however have a chance to make the playoffs. I think Upperman will be weak this year and they may over take them, but I can't see them competing with the top 3 from this region. York is always tough, Westmoreland has a chance to upset the region, and the Smith County is still a powerhouse in the region.

In my opinion, Cannon is still alittle away from being rebuilt. They do however have a chance to make the playoffs. I think Upperman will be weak this year and they may over take them, but I can't see them competing with the top 3 from this region. York is always tough, Westmoreland has a chance to upset the region, and the Smith County is still a powerhouse in the region.

yes i do agree i hate to say smit will more than likely take this region,although it is extremly hard to win at wm,i know from experience....but i think cannon and york will be somewhat of a showdown for third,down in the jungle,also an update cannon has a redone field and a field house under construction.

yes i do agree i hate to say smit will more than likely take this region,although it is extremly hard to win at wm,i know from experience....but i think cannon and york will be somewhat of a showdown for third,down in the jungle,also an update cannon has a redone field and a field house under construction.

I'm not saying Cannon will compete with York, I'm saying they MAY compete with Upperman.