Taft!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before, the up and down of Taft depends upon who is locked up and who is paroled. If a player that is counted on is paroled in the middle of the season, then the teams success may suffer some. I remember one year that were beating everyone they played soundly and with about 3 weeks left they lost a number of their good players and lost the remainder of their games.

I heard they have a fast running back that has not played since middle school. This back was apparently pretty good when he was younger. Anyone know is this is true?

I know the kid he is a great RB or at least he was before he moved away from bledsoe! he was a 1 man show when he was in little leauge and what little time he played with the middle school. He moved from here to chattanooga and i dont know if he has played since! So if he is still in taft and he plays ball and if football is still in him like it was he will be awesome. That is if we are talking about the same kid (nick) is is first name! But i heard he gets out sometime in september!