Smyrna vs. Lavergne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has begun. the dumbest part of this rivalry began last night. from what i have heard, both fields were nadalized last night as it goes every year. i do not understand why they do not get the police or someone to watch out for that stuff. it happens every year, and is a disgrace to the game.

Both fields were vandalized extensively. I have heard lavergne's is bad but hvae not seen it. Smyrnas playing surface was damaged by a truck and lighter fluid and some areas set on fire.

The good news!!

The idiots as all dumb criminals left behind tons of eveidence that I am sure they never thought about. I will not go into it here but I am 100% positive the ones that did this to Smyrnas field will be arrested by days end.

one clue hidden surveillance cameras and perfect tire treads that happen to be an exact distance apart that fits a certain type vehicle ( they already know what type)

Whoever did lavergnes field I hope is caught also and punished also. I know the police and all kinds of investigators are looking into this big time I think they are ready to put and end to this

When these individuals are arrested being kicked out of school will be their least worry because with the amount of damage done we are talking about felony land now.

I will guarantee you one thing -- when the arrest are made there won't be a single player from either school involved

As for the games tommorrow night it all comes down to my favorite quote this goes for every team and every player that steps on the field tommorrow night good luck!!

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Over $28,000 worth of damage to LaVergne's field, stadium, track, and press box. But the intelligent individuals left perfect finger prints on the yellow proline paints cans they left behind.

sounds like a couple people will be trying to make their way out of town for a few days, lets hope they get brought to justice though :ph34r: