Smyrna vs. Lavergne

about horont catch on the sideline..look at the tape and CLEARLY the ball comes lose when he hits the ground..he never had contol of it..announcers said it too..camera man did a good job all night..i dk if yall saw it but when rod caught his cramp and the camera got a close in on it..MAN..but lavergne will b fine..our oline will decide our season..if they play like they did friday nite..i dont believe anyone can stop us..especially giving sonny 5+ seconds to pick apart a d and opening holes...good luck to lavergne tho..

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my understanding is all the kids will be caught on both sides and the consequences will be huge for all involved.

crowd estimates were between 5 to 7 thousand ( I thought it could be more) it was by far the most to ever see a home smyrna high school football game.

Guest Cutters Crazies

my understanding is all the kids will be caught on both sides and the consequences will be huge for all involved.

crowd estimates were between 5 to 7 thousand ( I thought it could be more) it was by far the most to ever see a home smyrna high school football game.

yea i bet we had more than 5 to 7 thousand lol

Riverdale/Oakland/Siegel/Blackman hold about 5,000 at most. Not sure about Smyrna since they have a different design but something like 8k was the state championship figures. Those numbers are probably a little bit over stated. No big deal though, alot of people at both games regardless

Not going into detail but all i can say is we got beat by everybody.....smyrna, referees, and most of all ourselves....they beat us in every aspect of the game....smyrna wanted it more and they will be good, we will too, i guarantee you that..

ok so let me guess the refs were just pullin for Smyrna.. well what bout when Tillery fumbled and Rueben picked it back up and was running towards the endzone and the refs rulled him down.. go back to the tape.. the RB clearly fumbled the ball.. so enough wining bout the refs..

ok so let me guess the refs were just pullin for Smyrna.. well what bout when Tillery fumbled and Rueben picked it back up and was running towards the endzone and the refs rulled him down.. go back to the tape.. the RB clearly fumbled the ball.. so enough wining bout the refs..

Dawg, you really need to check yourself. No one is even talking about whining or anything anymore, why are you trying to still prove yourself on here? Ya'll won! Dang, SHUT UP!. The only thing I meant by the refs is that they should have made more clear calls instead of being so iffy. Both sides of the ball. There wasn't ONE clear call that they made on a fumble. I went back, and every call except for Antoine's fumble(not the endzone fumble) was correct. However, (someone correct me if im wrong) but i thought if the whistle is blown, the play is blown dead. There was one or two fumbles where they blew the whistle, however the play was still ruled a fumble. I didn't get that. But the only two calls I saw the refs miss was antoine's fumble and the field goal. But they should have made more clear calls instead of looking around for a second opinion all of the time.

Edited by HSsportsfootball

Ok, what bout the time that rod dropped the pass in the endzone for what should have been his 3rd TD catch of the night.. or what bout the one That SONNY GRAY threw to him on the sideline.. Where was bather then b/c if rod would have caught there was noone to stop him... even if it wasnt Bather why wasnt he covering him... He is "O" so good.. and was going to shut Rod down... hahaha every at L Town better recognize who Rod Wilks is and think before they make dumb comments.. "Bather will shut Rod Down"... "Bather aint goin".. get real..

the one that should have been his 3rd touchdown of the night was on pruitt but the one on the sideline that was the only one where Rod could have got him