Baylor, Cleveland, William Blount, Polk 4-way scrimmage

polk_wildcat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Polk be this year with the new O?

Well the offense has gotten A LOT better since the WV scrimmage back in the spring....they worked it evenly out between run and pass the whole day, and I think they will do very well against the teams in region 3-3A and maybe have a chance to play for the region title again this year :thumb:

Well the offense has gotten A LOT better since the WV scrimmage back in the spring....they worked it evenly out between run and pass the whole day, and I think they will do very well against the teams in region 3-3A and maybe have a chance to play for the region title again this year :D

Well i'm certainly excited about this year, because I didnt get to attend many Wildcat Games last year, but this year I will be at just about every one of them, seeing as how my cousin graduated from Walker Valley last year.

I cant wait till Friday at the Jamboree, (if I get out of work soon enough)

GO BIG RED

Well i'm certainly excited about this year, because I didnt get to attend many Wildcat Games last year, but this year I will be at just about every one of them, seeing as how my cousin graduated from Walker Valley last year.

I cant wait till Friday at the Jamboree, (if I get out of work soon enough)

GO BIG RED

Yeah me either, the Wildcats play Lenior City in the 3rd quarter in the Jamboree @ Loudon :D