Jo Byrns vs. Watertown

bigtuck4242

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigtuck, you play and practice with jo byrns every day, what do you think. My opinion, I think you come on here fishing for someone to stroke your ego. Why not let your small legion of fans from cedar hill start the boards while you watch and correct anything that is wrong. I follow a lot of the boards on here, and you jo byrns people just say the same thing over and over. Everyone knows you will have a good defense. Find something new to do instead of coming on here to find some more hot air to blow up your already engorged, small town head.

Bigtuck, you play and practice with jo byrns every day, what do you think. My opinion, I think you come on here fishing for someone to stroke your ego. Why not let your small legion of fans from cedar hill start the boards while you watch and correct anything that is wrong. I follow a lot of the boards on here, and you jo byrns people just say the same thing over and over. Everyone knows you will have a good defense. Find something new to do instead of coming on here to find some more hot air to blow up your already engorged, small town head.

U ppl think u know everything about me, when have i ever got on here and talked about ME? Never, i know what my team can do, i just like seeing wut other ppl think because sometimes it makes me laugh. Everyone on here says the same thing over and over, Trousdale is unstoppable, Alcoa is dominant, and everyone thinks there team is gonna make a run this year. I follow alot of boards too, not just JBS boards, so dondt think i am on here just to throw JBS's name around, because i am not. So unless u have a comment about the scrimmage dont say anything else.

U ppl think u know everything about me, when have i ever got on here and talked about ME? Never, i know what my team can do, i just like seeing wut other ppl think because sometimes it makes me laugh. Everyone on here says the same thing over and over, Trousdale is unstoppable, Alcoa is dominant, and everyone thinks there team is gonna make a run this year. I follow alot of boards too, not just JBS boards, so dondt think i am on here just to throw JBS's name around, because i am not. So unless u have a comment about the scrimmage dont say anything else.

hey 42 just another BUBBA on here trying to get a little attn. because he probably was just a water boy or something for his team or maybe a cheerleader, yea thats it a cheerleader, O well we will keep our little legion of DEVILS and support our team. engorged head? HMM, I like that ! sucess always brings those who envy to the front.42 this guy needs to stick to cheerleading,so maybe I helped this guy stroke his ego,hey man its OK be the best you can be. GO RED DEVILS

Rogerwilco , get off of coacht.

Like my boy Tuck said, if you aint got nothing to say about this topic, then just shut up.

Tuck never gets on here just to "blow up his ego"..what kind of crap is that?

All he ever asks, is for our predictions. I love listening to what he has to say.

Tuck, keep it up man!

Tuck, you boys will kill Watertown---no doubt.

I think the score will be.....35-0....depending on your "B" and "C" teams.

Take it to the house.....is it at JO BYRNS??

I wish I could go and see it. I will see ya'll play soon, though.

GO JBS!!!!!

Seems as if some has upset in your Wheaties.

You're dead on man!! There's nothing more selfserving than a current player getting on here looking for kudo's. As far as this board goes, i think scrimmaging watertown is a joke! Boy thats really gonna help yall improve, with experience like that you'll be lucky to make it as far as you did last year! Yes, i think jo byrns will have another steller year of coming up short, when it really counts!!! :lol:

Edited by thetruthcutslikeaknife

bigtuck42.....From an outsiders viewpoint....Trousdale,last year, WAS dominant...Union City wore the Devils out on your home field...Trousdale took Union City to the wood-shed like they have rarely been taken...JBS would have suffered a worse fate against Trousdale...I know,I saw the UC-JBS game and the UC-Trousdale Co game....Alcoa is DOMINANT....I know because I have seen them play...Have you???...JBS is a good little 1A team...Had their best season in a long time,maybe ever last year and DIDN'T make it to the big game...Couldn't beat a 10-3 team on your own homefield in possibly the biggest game ever played on that field....I am with the other posters about players commenting about the teams they play on...You will have plenty of time for that after you finish your playing career..... You know what you got and how good you are...Let your actions speak for themselves on the field,let the fans handle the trash talk..You have enough to worry about trying to survive in this heat....Just a little advice from a dad who played and has a son currently playing...Take it or leave it.. :lol:

hey 42 just another BUBBA on here trying to get a little attn. because he probably was just a water boy or something for his team or maybe a cheerleader, yea thats it a cheerleader, O well we will keep our little legion of DEVILS and support our team. engorged head? HMM, I like that ! sucess always brings those who envy to the front.42 this guy needs to stick to cheerleading,so maybe I helped this guy stroke his ego,hey man its OK be the best you can be. GO RED DEVILS

If you are/or were a mascot(which i believe you're implying by your screen name)i wouldn't say much about cheerleaders. And you don't "stroke" someones ego by trying to belittle them, you moron.