Forrest Jamboree

orange

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade first team 7 points to MTCS first team 0 with 8 minutes left in second qtr. MTCS put in second string to start and complete second (and the last) qtr . Cascade scored two td's against second team D (one was with Cascade 1st O with 8 minutes left in qtr.). Cascade 2nd O also scored with a strong running attack against MTCS 2nd D.--Then MTCS Second O against Cascade 2nd D drove the length of the field only to throw a pick at the 5 yard line as time expired.

21-0

7-0 First team vs. First team

Not sure if it was Cascade's new qb or not.

Eagleville won their game agaisnt Richland 14-0. I am pretty sure I saw cascade score at least twice if not three times and I dont think that MTCS scored, and I didnt see the whole scimmage with forrest and Mt. Juliet.

Give us some details about the Eagleville/Richland game. Richland was a surprise last year in their region and then won a game in the playoffs. I hear they had a lot of good returning players, so the 14-0 score was a surprise to me. Was Eagleville's offense moving the ball, how did Eagleville's defense looked, did our secondary play better. 14-0 sounds good but give us some details.

Give us some details about the Eagleville/Richland game. Richland was a surprise last year in their region and then won a game in the playoffs. I hear they had a lot of good returning players, so the 14-0 score was a surprise to me. Was Eagleville's offense moving the ball, how did Eagleville's defense looked, did our secondary play better. 14-0 sounds good but give us some details.

Well we started out on defense and Richland moved the ball down the field quickly up until around the 20 yard line and then we stopped them. We moved the ball pretty easily at times but the run did get stuffed a couple of times. Jake Simms was on fire with his passes, he threw a great ball to Derek Powell for a touchdown and when we were on defense they really didnt pass it that much (maybe 5 times tops) it was mainly just stopping the run. They usually had 3 backs (not including the quarterback) in the back field. There was a fumble forced by Raphael Foster and recovered by Matt Powell and ran back for a touchdown. The seconds came in the game in the last 5 minutes and did pretty good.