Ba vs. Dickson County (scrimmage)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how this scrimmage turned out.. I heard BA had a few players taken out of practice the past couple of weeks due to heat related issues.

BA 23 DC 14

Dickson County scored one offensive and one defensive

TD with one minute left in the 4th against BA's 3rd and 4th team.

BA was missing a number of starters on offense for a variety

of reasons. Passing game looks very promising. First and

second team defense limited DC to virtually no offense.

Edited by jek

so it was really 23-0 BA? how'd the running game look and the new kid Chris ___ (i forgot) from georgia?

That's the real game summary. The transfer from Georgia as well

as Tyree and Ryan White did not play last night. In spite of the

absence of the first team backfield, the running game looked good.

That's the real game summary. The transfer from Georgia as well

as Tyree and Ryan White did not play last night. In spite of the

absence of the first team backfield, the running game looked good.

Did the new QB play for BA (Caffy?)? Any feedback on him?

I have heard that Dickson is down this year. Which is good for all Williamson County schools. Does anyone know how long their new high school has been open. I know from my own experience that when a new school opens the old one will suffer for a few years before they are back on track. Does anyone know what classification the new high school plays in? I don't remember their name.