Giles-Moore Co.

Big Country

GC dominated thoughout the whole scrimmage they controled MC on the ground and through the air.

GC pass Defense looked a little suspect at sometimes on 3 downs but other than that they did pretty well

GC also scrimmaged three 5A teams today in Lavergne if anyone has an update on that please let me know

I didn't think they got to play...cause of the rain. Burley will know.

I didn't know they scrimmaged. I have been very busy latley and haven't had much time to keep up with the baby blue. Giles was probably out of their league a little bit. I saw them play MP last season and was impressed. I will give Moore County credit for stepping up and playing the big boys though.

I didn't know they scrimmaged. I have been very busy latley and haven't had much time to keep up with the baby blue. Giles was probably out of their league a little bit. I saw them play MP last season and was impressed. I will give Moore County credit for stepping up and playing the big boys though.

Yes, Giles was a huge step up. Coach Montoye did right in scrimmaging tough oppenents. Just hope there is no injuries. I hear Norman is healthy.

GC dominated thoughout the whole scrimmage they controled MC on the ground and through the air.

GC pass Defense looked a little suspect at sometimes on 3 downs but other than that they did pretty well

GC also scrimmaged three 5A teams today in Lavergne if anyone has an update on that please let me know

Hey selig42 where is the Giles Co./Tullahoma scrimmage this week?????