Loudon Scrimmage

FLMS

Loudon's 3 way scrimmage with Cocke County and Red Bank went well for the skins. I don't think the 1st team D was scored on and Josh Hawkins showed why UT came calling. Look for Tyler Campbell to have a great year alnog with Ben Everrett. The skins just play hard.

How did the Fighting Cocks of Cocke Co. look?

Edited by Trojan E.

How did the Fighting Cocks of Cocke Co. look?

Did some things good, some things bad.

I dont think they were as focused as they could've/should've been.

OL played a little up and down.

I think the defense lacked some intensity, but both Red Bank and Loudon had much success on their defense (a "5-3" with the two DEs not being true down linemen).

I think they wanted to go down there to see what they needed to work on before they hit the field on August 25th.

Loudon's 3 way scrimmage with Cocke County and Red Bank went well for the skins. I don't think the 1st team D was scored on and Josh Hawkins showed why UT came calling. Look for Tyler Campbell to have a great year alnog with Ben Everrett. The skins just play hard.

Is that the UT of prior to 2005, or the UT of 2005 and beyond?

I think 2005 has put a huge dint in recruiting for UT. Its not often in the past that UK offers a recruit and when UT hears he is close to committing to UK, they offer the kid.

How did the offensive line do? Who are the starters? Cosner,Roberts, and Hampton, and who are the others?

Is that the UT of prior to 2005, or the UT of 2005 and beyond?

I think 2005 has put a huge dint in recruiting for UT. Its not often in the past that UK offers a recruit and when UT hears he is close to committing to UK, they offer the kid.

amazing you guys crack me up. lets keep also recruiting guys that don't care about tennessee. never mind the fact that those blue chipper's haven't done a whole lot for us in recent years. josh deserves to play at ut the kid was offered by a team that kicked the crap out of the sec champion in the sugar bowl long before tennessee came calling. west virgina really pushed hard and josh was up front and said months ago to the west virgina coaching staff he wanted to play at ut no matter what position they wanted him for. by the way west virgina wanted him to play tailback. if i remember correctly the 1985 team which by many is the favorite vol team of all time was made up of alot of local kids. maybe you will appreciate josh's loyalty as discipline and lack effort continue to be the problem with ut football.