Week Zero Mt.Pleasant and Giles Co.

MPTigerT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54-13 i think MP had GC highly under rated and giles county was well prepared for this game.GC saw good things on both sides of the ball and the defense really stepped it up with the exception of the two big scoring plays by MP. Good job bobcats now lets get ready for L'burg.

"norespect" is also known as "NO RESPECT" ;)

I believe that's what this topic is about. Show Giles Co. some respect please. They just destroyed one of the better 1A teams in the state from the last two years.

"I wonder if......" :D

Nevermind, we'll cross that bridge in two weeks :thumb:

I give GC all the respect they do deserve. GC beat our pants off and played a heck of a ballgame. MP is definitely not the same team as the past two years!

Coach Smith is out-coaching himself! He needs to take the playbook he used tonight against GC, wad it up and burn it. You don't take what has given you 2

perfect seasons in 1A and do a complete 180 away from it. Coach Smith has taken

probably the 1-3 1A running back( Marco Daily) and turn him into a quarterback!

Defense AAAWWWful! Come on MP. Get back to WHAT WORKS!

concerned tiger fan ;)

Giles County did whip MP tonight. They MANhandled us up front. They are a better team than last year. Don't get down on Coach Smith he will run the offense and defense that is best suited for the kids he has. Mt.Pleasant is not as bad as Giles County made them look last night. The Tigers will bounce back.

Wow....Is GC that good?? I thought mt. pleasant was suppossed to be awesome this year?

Is Giles a running team or passing team this year?

Giles County is that good. Mt.Pleasant is a pretty durn good team and GC just took them to the wood shed. GC could make some noise this year in 3A if they stay focused.