Sequoyah vs Sweetwater

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, they really didnt show me anything against livingston...

What do you two want to see? Sequoyah drove down the field on every possesion but one and scored. Livingston is the defending 3A state champions and tied 5A Cookville in a scimmage. Boy some of you are real hard to please. Granted there are things to correct, but I thought they looked pretty darn good Friday night. Over 250 yard of offense on 5 possessions. Defense is still learning and will get better. Just wait and see. Maybe you are just a little jelous you are not a part of what is happening at Sequoyah.

Edited by Bama14

i think you need to get your facts straight, i think LA won that scrimmage 24-20? if they scored on every drive but one then how did we come out on top? And as for the cookeville scrimmage, i believe LA won it also, 14-7! lets see sequoya stand up to the 5A cookeville

i think you need to get your facts straight, i think LA won that scrimmage 24-20? if they scored on every drive but one then how did we come out on top? And as for the cookeville scrimmage, i believe LA won it also, 14-7! lets see sequoya stand up to the 5A cookeville

I understand jsr what your'e trying to say.But in varisty play the final was 20 to 16.La did score 1 in the jv part which would give them 24.But here we don't count jv score in on total.When the varisty came off the feild for both teams it was 20 to 16.How the La and cookville final was i never heard.Just heard la held their own.

I understand jsr what your'e trying to say.But in varisty play the final was 20 to 16.La did score 1 in the jv part which would give them 24.But here we don't count jv score in on total.When the varisty came off the feild for both teams it was 20 to 16.How the La and cookville final was i never heard.Just heard la held their own.

Red nation you are exactlly right.

Varsity Score

Sequoyah 20

Livingston Academy 16

JV SCore

Livingston Academy - 6

Sequoyah - 0

Does it really matter though. Both teams got some good work and found areas to improve upon. One thing that probably played a little factor in the game was that Sequoyah had just finished 2 a day practices on Thursday. The were tired, but on the flip side of that Livingston did not hvae the opportunity to have 2 a day practices so they had a little less time to get ready to scrimmage. Either way you look at it I thinkk both teams have the possibility of being good and need to keep working their tails off and learn from the scrimmage.

By the way Sequoyah has had two more scrimmages since then and won both convincingly. Could be a good sign if they keep working hard. Sounds like Livingston has been improving also. Hope your QB situation works out for you.

Every year people post messeges that refer to "5A" schools like they're supposed to be better teams just bc they have a big school. I don't know how cookeville and that region is this year, but a few years ago they were'nt very impressive. They lost games to "5A" coffey county, who wasn't that great of a team. Classification should be thrown out the door as far as relating it to the strenght of a team...

Got to through in my 2 cents on this one. Sweetwater has a couple of great recivers this year that they didn't have last year & if the line can give Mason ( Just a second or 2 to throw the ball...... It'll be a long night of catch-up for the red team.

If the line dont hold then Madinson-VEGAS has a chance....

GO BIG BLUE

• 2 weeks later...