Bradley Central vs Rhea Co.

Sounds like Bradleys O is clicking but the D needs to Step up and learn from mistakes.

I thought overall it was fairly even. Bradley put the ball on the ground inside the 10 twice and turned it over. Rhea overthrew and dropped some passes.

A lot of good learning for both teams. Bradley was down by 2 and fought their way back to a tie. Something we haven't seen in a few years.

Scrimmages are for learning and improving. I think both teams brought some good things away and other things they need to work on from this. Good luck to Rhea this year.

Edited by BCrising

I thought overall it was fairly even. Bradley put the ball on the ground inside the 10 twice and turned it over. Rhea overthrew and dropped some passes.

A lot of good learning for both teams. Bradley was down by 2 and fought their way back to a tie. Something we haven't seen in a few years.

Scrimmages are for learning and improving. I think both teams brought some good things away and other things they need to work on from this. Good luck to Rhea this year.

Very Well put. I will say one thing that a lot of the players for Rhea County were saying that they just couldn't get off the blocks on Defense and the Running Backs and Fullbacks was giving them the biggest headaches. Offense wise to many dropped passes. I got to say good job to Bradley you guys have improved alot since last I saw you guys play, and good job to rhea county's Freshman team winning 3 tds to 0.

Edited by Rhea Co.