White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the TSSAA that is the problem (at least in this case), it is the lack of numbers of referees.

At OHS I seem to remember the booster club voting on whether we wanted to pay for 3 refs at all home games, including tournaments. For the safety of all the girls involved, we voted for it again this year. Ahh well, one more fund raiser.

PLEASE, pick up your OWLS stadium seat $8 or 2/$15 at a location near you. :P

Other schools probably do it differently I'm sure. :D:D

Do High school football coaches have the "choice" of how many REFS are involved in a H.S game because they can't afford them? I bet not, TSSAA probably makes that choice for them..manditory there will be X number of refs for each football game. That is how I view the Referee situation with HS soccer. Am I in the minority here.???

There should be 3 refs at each game.

white house wins 5-1 over macon co should have been more goals by white house

the refs did not get any better in this game they were horrible

wh scored first then macon co got a call in there favor which gave them a free kick right in front of the goal that went off the keepers hands off post and in the goal for macon co score then white house score 2 more times in the first half

they score two more in the second half

wh scored first then macon co got a call in there favor which gave them a free kick right in front of the goal that went off the keepers hands off post and in the goal for macon co score then white house score 2 more times in the first half

The refs were not horrible tim. I thought they did a very good job in this game. They may not have gotten every call right, but over an 80 minute game, they didn't miss many. We didn't have any better or worse calls than Macon Co. did. This IS a contact sport and the refs let it be played just as they should.

Please quit blaming very White House loss or win, that could have been by a larger margin, on the refs..... It's getting old, very old.....!!!!!

You win by a large margin, then complain that you didn't score more goals because of the refs? You won...

glad you posted that , I was gonna head that way tonight...I would hate for that precious field to get "messed up" by a soccer game.Ha HA. no game for heritage either, we are hurting player wise...one with stress fracture one sick one with sprained ankle. We had to cancell game with merll hyde last night .... would have had only 10 player to start the game.only 13 on roster. hmmmh !!