NCS Eagles Football 06

NCSgrad06

Has anyone got any info on how they will do in their region this year. Last year was a rough season for them. If one key player had not gotten hurt their QB Austin Fleshour against Harpeth they would have least won 5 games. We had some good defense players like Andy Givens, Wayne Barnes, Chase Grover, Tyler Sadler, Austin Fleshour, Zach Bledsoe just 2 name few players. I think what will hurt them this year is that we lost some key seniors. I havent been 2 any of their practices this summer but I talk 2 their coach one and he said they will be competitive in their region. I talked 2 one of their players he said that they dont have a week 0 game. So anyways let me know whatcha think. Biggest game of tha year for us is Jo Byrns at NCS cant wait I will most certainly be there there will be some bad blood due 2 last year's result!

Has anyone got any info on how they will do in their region this year. Last year was a rough season for them. If one key player had not gotten hurt their QB Austin Fleshour against Harpeth they would have least won 5 games. We had some good defense players like Andy Givens, Wayne Barnes, Chase Grover, Tyler Sadler, Austin Fleshour, Zach Bledsoe just 2 name few players. I think what will hurt them this year is that we lost some key seniors. I havent been 2 any of their practices this summer but I talk 2 their coach one and he said they will be competitive in their region. I talked 2 one of their players he said that they dont have a week 0 game. So anyways let me know whatcha think. Biggest game of tha year for us is Jo Byrns at NCS cant wait I will most certainly be there there will be some bad blood due 2 last year's result!

I don't mean to dampen your spirits but I don't see NCS making the playoffs or being in the top 6, you and Clarksville Academy should fill out the last 2 spots. Yall might be improved but so will every other team in region 5. Last year, your lack of speed and depth was a major problem. Has that change. And as far as having a chance against Jo Byrns, no way, a sure blow out. And probably blowouts against Eagleville and Forrest just to much speed and size to compete against those teams.

I don't mean to dampen your spirits but I don't see NCS making the playoffs or being in the top 6, you and Clarksville Academy should fill out the last 2 spots. Yall might be improved but so will every other team in region 5. Last year, your lack of speed and depth was a major problem. Has that change. And as far as having a chance against Jo Byrns, no way, a sure blow out. And probably blowouts against Eagleville and Forrest just to much speed and size to compete against those teams.

I will admit I dont think that NCS will make the playoffs. As far as Jo Byrns it will not be a blow like last season Im not saying that NCS will win or anything. But it will be closer unlike last seaon. Everybody in the world has already known that we have never had a deep team. We very few students in our school we have a couple of players with decent speed but not alot. But as far as blowouts there will not be as many this year as there were last. I am not saying that teams will beat us they just wont blow us out. We got a new coaching staff so maybe that will help a little.