SIEGELdance

wow somebody needs some sleep. im sorry, that i dont care to spend my time reading some huge story about JJ's personal life, and then get on here and bash him, judge, say hes a bad person, say duke is just terrible ... dont know what your definition of "hammered" is ... i just stated my opinion that .11 isnt hammered and how cops are with famous people .. im sure he was paid a lot of money to release that info too. AND JJ CAN STILL BALL SO I DONT REALLY CARE THAT HE WENT OUT ONE NIGHT AND DROVE NOT DRUNK BUT ABOVE THE LEGAL INTOXICATION LIMIT FOR DRIVING ... it might have been hard to tell what his percentage was without a breathalizer in his pocket.

How can you be naive enough to say he wasn't drunk?

Here's a free clue. If he's over the, as you put it, "LEGAL INTOXICATION LIMIT FOR DRIVING," he's drunk. Like VG said, if he did a U-Turn to get away from the police roadblock, you can be pretty sure he knew he shouldn't be driving.

Also, since you know everything there is to know, being a wise high school graduate and all, please help me here. How exactly did the cops know it was a famous person that hung the U-turn right in front of them? Does North Carolina have Famous People tags like we have, I don't know, university tags?

But yes, it doesn't matter what he does, he can ball. Nothing else matters at all. And nothing ever will. Right?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

How can you be naive enough to say he wasn't drunk?

Here's a free clue. If he's over the, as you put it, "LEGAL INTOXICATION LIMIT FOR DRIVING," he's drunk. Like VG said, if he did a U-Turn to get away from the police roadblock, you can be pretty sure he knew he shouldn't be driving.

Also, since you know everything there is to know, being a wise high school graduate and all, please help me here. How exactly did the cops know it was a famous person that hung the U-turn right in front of them? Does North Carolina have Famous People tags like we have, I don't know, university tags?

But yes, it doesn't matter what he does, he can ball. Nothing else matters at all. And nothing ever will. Right?

Tommy from Nissan in Smyrna goes out after work and drinks one night. His BAC is .11. Do we ever hear about it? No. Does anyone care about it? No. But sense it JJ Redick, everyone jumps on the guys case. There are athletes doing a lot worse than drinking and driving, but yet he gets bashed for something so simple?

Thats what they are there for. To scare people. They have the S & P motto, but what they didnt tell you is that it isnt for "Serve and Protect" .. It "Scare People"

Because when my dad was scraping a trooper's brains off the road, he was scaring people. My gosh.

Announcements