Ridgeway at Henry County

oooooooo

Quite frankly im tired of hearing all this talk about the play calling. The offense simply didn't execute but thats in the past. This week is an even bigger week for us as we go on the road to Dickson County. So everybody get everything together and be ready to cart the barrel back to Paris Tennessee. By the way... GO PATRIOTS!

P.S. I also agree with what hchsfootballplayer stated.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ve read till i had to say this. get over it ppl and hey travis #50 has this made ya mad enough to fight harder to win that barrell?

Well if you know me as a player and as a person you should know that I don't need words on a message board to get me pumped for a game. Maybe I will have to make myself clear to everyone how pumped up I really am at practice this week... Now that my identity "although not very hidden with the #50 sign off" is revealed, I will have to....keep on saying what I would say anyways haha

P.S. I almost left without saying....ITS DC WEEK BABY!!!

My appologozies to all the males. Seems to be alot of cry babies calling Gaddis, because someone doesn't agree with every word a percious select few have to say. Have no fear Jay, Coach Gaddis & the rest of you, I'll not post on here again nor will Daniel. Due to the freedom of speech being locked & monitored on this subject. This seems to be a place where only a Few can say what they think. (everyone isn't allowed to) Oh make sure Gaddis gets this messages too, thankie!

Why don't you just talk to Gaddis yourself? Makes more sense than talking behind his back.

Well, I am very disappointed at a loss, but I think are boys did a fairly good job against an outstanding team. There were some mistakes on Ridgeway's part that we just couldn't seem to capitolize off of. From the way I was sweating in the stands, I would guess that played a some factor in fumbles and missed/broke tackles. By the time our offense started clicking on the scoring drive in the fourth, it was just too little, too late. Oh well, it's about time to start the HCHS vs. Dickson thread, see you there.

YANKER, if you made it to the game, I am very interested to hear your thoughts. I have to admit, I was looking for any Madison county tags when I was leaving the game, lol.

The YANKER has many thoughts on the game my "Patriotically Prideful" friend. First of all, the YANKER arrived a little late and had to sit on the Ridgeway side which was interesting. The YANKER was AMAZED at your crowd. The Ridgeway fans expected a cakewalk and many were shocked at halftime. The Ridgeway fans didn't know who I was but you could tell by the way they treated me that knew the YANKER was someone very special. Now to the game.....The YANKER must admit when he is wrong but please understand that the YANKER has little experience at this. To begin with, JCM cannot beat Ridgeway. They have a shot to win the 5A title. Secondly, HC is MUCH better than I realized. I did not expect HC to play with such a great team so closely. Our region teams better be ready when HC comes to town. The YANKER must admit to jealousy of your following. My dad has told me about the "good ole days" of Jackson High football and the crowds they used to have. I played for JCM and graduated in 1980 and have NEVER seen anything like what I saw the other night. Mcnairl, if he can stay healthy, can lead you to the promised land. His supporting cast is better that I expected. Against NORMAL teams, your offense will be formidable. Your defense was really good. The YANKER saw few weaknesses and the YANKER knows football. I played at JCM and then played four years at a small college. HC concerns the YANKER more than it did a week ago. But the YANKER was on target with the prediction of an HC loss and I will stick to my prediction of a JCM loss.

Why don't you just talk to Gaddis yourself? Makes more sense than talking behind his back.

Yet another personality my "Aggressive and Combative" friend. This troubles the YANKER deeply as the personalities continue to multiply. By the way, lay off the "Artzzyblonde"...she is the best friend of JCM and the rest of the region. HC may defeat themselves from within if the Artzzblonde can create some dissension, otherwise it will be tough going for many other teams. I cannot wait for the JCM-HC game...especially if the Artzzyblonde can keep things stirred up.