Robertson Co. MVP's

Shep

It was easy for me to follow JBS last year as I had 2 cousins on the team and live next door to the best QB I've seen in a while. Well, I don't know near as much about JBS as last year and only really remember Tico from East. Who's who around here this year? Can't wait to make some noise in the end zone this season!

P.S. - Thanks to all the R.CO. folks that came out to Cedar Hill during the playoffs. To see that many people at a non JBS-ERHS game was really cool!

It was easy for me to follow JBS last year as I had 2 cousins on the team and live next door to the best QB I've seen in a while. Well, I don't know near as much about JBS as last year and only really remember Tico from East. Who's who around here this year? Can't wait to make some noise in the end zone this season!

P.S. - Thanks to all the R.CO. folks that came out to Cedar Hill during the playoffs. To see that many people at a non JBS-ERHS game was really cool!

East: has Tico Andrews of course, and Desmond Payne will be doing the running this year.

Jo Byrns: They have Colton Morris and Parker back on offense, and now a new guy who will be great in Shane Spann. On defense the big three of Tramont, Tuck, and Hankins will be great again. And the new safety Kurt Reeves is amazing!!!

Springfield: Josh Bey, Johnathan Utley, Wayne Chatman, just to name a few

Greenbrier: I know Jody Dorris will be handling the RB duties

White House Heritage: Returning both QB's and the Pardue kid is pretty quick.

Edited by neutralfan07

East: has Tico Andrews of course, and Desmond Payne will be doing the running this year.

Jo Byrns: They have Colton Morris and Parker back on offense, and now a new guy who will be great in Shane Spann. On defense the big three of Tramont, Tuck, and Hankins will be great again. And the new safety Kurt Reeves is amazing!!!

Springfield: Josh Bey, Johnathan Utley, Wayne Chatman, just to name a few

Greenbrier: I know Jody Dorris will be handling the RB duties

White House Heritage: Returning both QB's and the Pardue kid is pretty quick.

Heritage lost one QB Ricky Dhume. Their playmakers are Chase Smith and Lee Pardue. Chase is a great runner and defensive player very quick. Pardue is everywhere on the field. If there is a big play its by him. He had a touchdown and an interception in the jamboree. Hes a threat running recieving returning and defensively. The pats main talent is in the junior and senior class but they also have some freshman talent to look forward to.