BRENTWOOD BLASTOFF

VballDaddy78

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the complete schedule will be posted soon at www.brentwoodvolleyball.com but I do know the Owls will be playing on Saturday (only) against Ravenwood, Cookeville, Collierville, Siegel and Bwood.

I think that Ravenwood won't be there on Saturday since I'm under the impression that Ravenwood (varsity and JV) is playing in Blackman's playday on Saturday (based on the schedule I've seen distributed).

Next weekend, with playdays at both Blackman and Brentwood, will prove to be a HUGE weekend for volleyball!

I think that Ravenwood won't be there on Saturday since I'm under the impression that Ravenwood (varsity and JV) is playing in Blackman's playday on Saturday (based on the schedule I've seen distributed).

Next weekend, with playdays at both Blackman and Brentwood, will prove to be a HUGE weekend for volleyball!

Wowee. Seems to be less weekends in August than there used to be. These are two monster playdays.

When will the schedule be out? It must be out to someone for approval. Its not on Brentwood High web site.

I am trying to get the info on the Blastoff. Should have it today or tomorrow I would think. I will post the sched asap on the brentwood website. Here are the teams. It is a virtual who's-who among traditional and new powers with a few exceptions. I think a look at the list of teams will answer a lot about the season after this weekend.

Bartlett

BGA

Brentwood Academy

Brentwood

Collierville

Cookeville

DCA

East Ridge

Father Ryan

Franklin

Goodpasture

Harpeth Hall

Hillsobro

Hixson

Houston

Lebanon

Lipscomb

Ooltewah

Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Siegel

St. Benedict

I am trying to get the info on the Blastoff. Should have it today or tomorrow I would think. I will post the sched asap on the brentwood website. Here are the teams. It is a virtual who's-who among traditional and new powers with a few exceptions. I think a look at the list of teams will answer a lot about the season after this weekend.

Bartlett

BGA

Brentwood Academy

Brentwood

Collierville

Cookeville

DCA

East Ridge

Father Ryan

Franklin

Goodpasture

Harpeth Hall

Hillsobro

Hixson

Houston

Lebanon

Lipscomb

Ooltewah

Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Siegel

St. Benedict

Thanks for the list. I wasn't trying to get things started too soon but I figured it would be a good topic to post.

Thanks for the list. I wasn't trying to get things started too soon but I figured it would be a good topic to post.

I am glad to see A team from West Tennessee in the Blastoff. West Tennessee has had a problem being found. For them to show, very likely this will be a powerhouse team but we will see. Shame could not reach out and bring Germantown with them.

Bartlett

BGA

Brentwood Academy

Brentwood

Collierville

Cookeville

DCA

East Ridge

Father Ryan

Franklin

Goodpasture

Harpeth Hall

Hillsobro

Hixson

Houston

Lebanon

Lipscomb

Ooltewah

Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Siegel

St. Benedict

True, only missing in AAA might be South, Lavergne, a couple of teams from ET and a couple from WT. Looks to be some sleepers there too. Great Blastoff.

PHargis; The girls got their schedule for the Brentwood Tournament today after the scrimmage against Father Ryan. I hope you got there to see it. Siegel was awful the first two games, then started to play better. FR has some great front row players. It was a great match up. Siegel won, but it was a toss up.

Morgan will be able to fill you in on Friday-Saturday schedule. Look forward to seeing you there. The regular season gets under way soon and it gets no easier with Siegel playing White County, LaVergne and Brentwood in their first three matches. We play Cookeville this week end, as well. This one won't count.

Edited by StarsPres

I have received the Brentwood Blastoff schedule from one of the Page parents this morning. I am sure ivolly will update the brentwoodvolleyball.com web site sometime today with the info.

Basically, the matches will be 55 min in length and 6 courts will be used: 2 in main BHS gym, 1 in BHS small gym, 2 at Brentwood Middle, and 1 at Brentwood Acad. Admission is $6. T-shirts are $15.

I will post interesting "matches of the day" on Thursday night for those who need it.

I have received the Brentwood Blastoff schedule from one of the Page parents this morning. I am sure ivolly will update the brentwoodvolleyball.com web site sometime today with the info.

Basically, the matches will be 55 min in length and 6 courts will be used: 2 in main BHS gym, 1 in BHS small gym, 2 at Brentwood Middle, and 1 at Brentwood Acad. Admission is $6. T-shirts are $15.

I will post interesting "matches of the day" on Thursday night for those who need it.

PM, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

I'll be looking for you, VBD78. Ooltewah will be facing some tough opponents on Sat. with Franklin, Cookeville, Collierville, Siegel, and Brentwood. I have transferred the schedule to my scoresheets for both days so I will need help in getting results. There are other teams besides Ooltewah who will only be playing on Sat. including East Ridge, Cookeville, and St. Benedict. According to the schedule I have, Ravenwood will be playing both days. This is a varsity only event so it's possible that the Ravenwood JV is playing in the Blackman event, play4keeps. All schedules are subject to change, however.

I have corrected this post to reflect schedule changes of 8-15-06 involving Ooltewah.

Edited by PageMan

Announcements