Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

crackatoa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For us old folks who remember the good times of Hickman Co. football, we remember what a rivalry this is. Who wins this one?

I agree when ever Hickman Co and Lewis Co. take to the gridiron to renew this rivalry it is always a great game. To say who would win to me is a tough one to call. Hickman Co.'s new coach, was at Hunington High School, in west tennessee. I believe when he was there Hunington won the DI-2A state championship. And Lewis Co. has a great coach in Coach Bobby Sharp who is well know through out the state with his contributions to Tennessee High School Football. I have personal tie to the LC. But I feel it will be a hard fought battle with Lewis Co. getting the revenge factor and taking the win in the score of 20-18. Regardless to who wins it will be a great game to watch.

Well Hickaman County is geared up and ready to devistate the warmongering horde from Louis County.

Coach Svenson is from Sveeden while Coach Sharp likes Dyesburg. Everyone knows you have to get up pretty early in the morning to defeat a Sveede! Hickaman County wins because of their superior kicking game!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yeah. AC brass walked in to the building at Clinton and suggested that the principal start changing grades.  Honesty, the notion that anybody at AC was involved is just idiocy.  The ones who are hurt most are the kids who weren't involved in the cheating, but still are being penalized by college admission decisions and scholarship consideration simply because they went to a school that was involved in such a scandal. 
    • I heard it was ugly.  Coach Harig and the Redskins demolished what is left of the Dragon Wagon.  At this point, it is not certain that Clinton will even be able to field a football team for 2024.  No way the coach keeps his job, transfers gone, nothing left.  Back to the stone ages for the Dragoons.  
    • Not even close, changing over 1000 grades?  Head coach changing grades to keep players on the field?  Not the same.  They will give Lieutenant Flip Flops the "Opportunity to resign"  right after graduation if not before.     Negative, the juvenile court judge blew the whistle.  Clinton admin, teachers and coaches started this fire.  Been going on for 4 years now according to Jones, one of the teachers that was fired.  This is truly pathetic.   The Dragon Wagon is #### up in the ditch down on highway 61 down there near The Spur.  Reap what you sew. 
    • What ever happened to the #93 rb that came in and did well last year when yalls RBs we’re going down?
    • Going to be a rough season for coach Egghead and the hawks. Everyone picking the under